LeftHand @ 7/22/2013 23:55 commented on Saiko Survivor

Congrats on getting top pixel art!  Definitely looks better with the eye-edit!

LeftHand @ 7/22/2013 23:42 commented on Grishkin

My walls are covered in my brain-tissue.

LeftHand @ 7/22/2013 23:40 commented on Protest

This is so awesome! My male eyes found the topless girls way too quickly, ha!

LeftHand @ 7/7/2013 23:06 commented on Dat Ass

I don't know what's more impressive... the ass or the hair!

LeftHand @ 6/29/2013 11:22 commented on Flocker

Thanks for the kind words! I made extra sure to get that part right

LeftHand @ 6/28/2013 23:27 commented on Viking running

This is amazing.

LeftHand @ 6/28/2013 17:20 commented on Dwarf Sprite

Hey, nice work, I like this sprite a lot! You did a great AA job on the beard which makes it look nice and full. As for the crossbow I would say that it's clear, but that it somewhat blends in due to the coloring being the same as the shield and his lower half.  Also, his body section appears to be a strange color that doesn't really complement anything else on the sprite. Aside from those two color issues it's great!

LeftHand @ 6/14/2013 16:35 commented on Hitman Dawn

This is awesome!

LeftHand @ 6/13/2013 21:33 commented on Soliface

I like tihs a lot, great communication with very few pixels.

LeftHand @ 6/9/2013 18:42 commented on RObOdAnCe!

My God, the level of awesome is too great for words. I love how you can see two directions of arm rotation depending on how and with what timing you look at it.

LeftHand @ 6/5/2013 00:17 commented on Monkey Business

This is awe-inspiring.

LeftHand @ 6/5/2013 00:15 commented on 2-Player Mode

Great colors!

LeftHand @ 6/4/2013 15:44 commented on Bad ass dad

I love this.

LeftHand @ 6/4/2013 12:27 commented on Meeting the Dawn

Oh, I get it. He put himself in a harness to hang from a branch and see the dawn before everyone else... right?

LeftHand @ 6/4/2013 12:17 commented on Rusher feeding

Yeah, TombReaper hit the nail on the head. I'm going for a simple asthetic with bright, pretty colors to contrast the visceral nature of the game in an almost toungue and cheek way. I'm hoping it'll look/feel pretty cool if I can pull it off right!

LeftHand @ 6/4/2013 08:02 commented on Saiko Survivor

This is so sick, I love the level of detail you put into it (I especially love how good the pants tucked into the boots looks). I do, however, have to agree with Stava: the eye looks misplaced physiologically but it also, to me, looks misplaced style-wise. I would really love to see this piece without the eye!

LeftHand @ 6/4/2013 07:54 commented on Rusher run cycle

Thanks! And yes, all of my stuff so far (and most likely in the near future) is stuff from a game I've been developing over the last several months

I hope to do a bunch of these little description pieces for other alien types and characters from now until release (which doesn't have a date yet, haha!)

LeftHand @ 6/4/2013 07:04 commented on Pixel Identity Crisis

This is fantastic! Really captures what I'm feeling at this stage of life.

LeftHand @ 6/3/2013 21:20 commented on trees

Wow! This is so awesome, I wish my trees looked half this good!

LeftHand @ 6/3/2013 21:17 commented on Rusher feeding

Thanks, Drazelic! You made my night :D

LeftHand @ 6/3/2013 19:53 commented on Lace (Attack Stance)

I love the style, gives it a very serene look :)

LeftHand @ 6/3/2013 18:53 commented on zombi attack

This is so cool, I love the crumpling on death.

LeftHand @ 6/3/2013 16:17 commented on Forgotten place

This is just fantastic! :D

LeftHand @ 6/3/2013 16:16 commented on Spidey alcoholic

Haha, awesome! the pose is perfect. The front leg does look a little whithered though, maybe one or two more pixels here and there would give it the perfect look!

LeftHand @ 6/3/2013 16:13 commented on batman smoker