Dokitsu @ 8/8/2019 11:44 commented on Big Bird

Thanks, mate.

Dokitsu @ 8/3/2019 17:28 commented on Big Bird

Hey guys, how is it going?
Wanted to share a title/game that I've been developing, and it is finally on Steam:

I'll appreciate any comment, feedback, sharing, or whatever. :)

Dokitsu @ 6/26/2019 12:15 commented on Scythe - Mazgeon

Thank you.

Dokitsu @ 6/24/2019 09:04 commented on Scythe - Mazgeon

Thank you.

Dokitsu @ 6/4/2019 15:04 commented on Tiny DB32-piano!

Hahaha, thanks.

Dokitsu @ 5/15/2019 10:00 commented on Grandmaster Portraits

Cool.

The dwarf looks like he has only one pupil, it looks sick tho (I like it).

Dokitsu @ 5/13/2019 10:24 commented on There is no light

Awesome work!

Dokitsu @ 5/9/2019 18:02 commented on Mockups

I knew this was yours before scrolling down the page.

Awesome!

Dokitsu @ 4/13/2019 17:32 commented on Self Portrait

Stunning!

Dokitsu @ 2/5/2019 15:37 commented on beyblade fan art

I love them, despite the color choise.

Good work.

Dokitsu @ 1/9/2019 06:55 commented on Deku_Boku no hero academia

Great drawing, man.

Regarding your color choise, I just would recomend to adjust the contrast, since the shadows are a little off. Anyways, I've made myself a quick correction, so you can get some feedback from what I mean:
i.imgur.com/Wb8YbOw.png

Consider it a CC.

FF: BNHA is actually top 10 worldwide, everyone loves it; there is no reason to not this be your favorite I guess.

Dokitsu @ 1/9/2019 06:21 commented on Phosphate of calcium

Interesting art style tho.

"It looks like a painting, and at the same time doesn't for me, and I don't even know why.
This is kinda an abstract art, maybe because of the clusters, and the colorful palette".

Awesome work!

Dokitsu @ 12/25/2018 15:54 commented on Some EagleIsland Backgrounds

No words... an awesome work as ever, my old friend ADM.

I love the forest/jungle bgs the most, but everything just looks in place; dig the lighting!

Dokitsu @ 2/15/2018 16:23 commented on Flame effects!

Yeah, it looks really vibrant in comparison to others colors in there; that makes it hard to figure for good shades.

I think I'll do some experiments, this piece isn't actually one (it's actually from a game).
Never tried different color combinations for flames using db32, I'll probably be submitting something to the forum about flame ramps for the palette, but I think I'm not the right person to do that.

Dokitsu @ 2/14/2018 09:50 commented on Flame effects!

No worries,
Oh, there is a cool "flame" gradient, I guess. Look at the doodles. Didn't noticed.

Well, I would appreciate if you give it a try, I've been trying some different combinations to make sure flames looks good, and there are pretty nice browns, and reds at db32 which you can use.

Edit:
Looks pretty well, but I think isn't a good one, you're actually using the index 28 (red/pink) which is actually kind of blending, and also doesn't make so much contrast within the orange index 5, probably it's a wasted color. You could probably get rid of white, and make a new ramp starting from the yellow as a highlight, I think yellow is a bit out of the ramp actually, looks too far from the other colors.

Dokitsu @ 2/13/2018 18:36 commented on Flame effects!

Looks good, but now I'm looking at I think you didn't noticed the file has db32 indexed palette.

You actually changed the color palette, which is out of the case.
If you want to correct colors, you'll need to use db32 colors, because the flames/fire is supposed to be in that palette, I mean for my purpose.

Sorry, I though you was talking about the wrong combination of colors within the db32, and flames.

Anyway, for the bg change doesn't looks so much better as you say.
I'll probably end up doing this piece into a different color palettes version.

DB32 (dawnbringer's 32 color palette)

Thanks for your commentary, and cc.

Dokitsu @ 2/11/2018 13:15 commented on Flame effects!

@Doppleganger
Yeah, you're probably right, maybe adding some background plus lighting may look more like flames and so.
Maybe I just wanted it to be simple by putting a solid black color for background.

Thank you so much.

Dokitsu @ 2/10/2018 14:56 commented on Flame effects!

@redmilion
Muchas gracias.

Dokitsu @ 2/10/2018 14:54 commented on Flame effects!

@Fusionnist
Thanks for commenting.

Dokitsu @ 2/10/2018 14:53 commented on Flame effects!

@jackhummer
Thank you very much.

Dokitsu @ 11/22/2017 14:14 commented on girl

Cute colors. Nice work.

Dokitsu @ 11/22/2017 14:10 commented on Tower 57 - Launch Illustration

Cool landscape.

Dokitsu @ 9/17/2017 19:57 commented on Scythe the grim reaper - Mazgeon

Thank you.

Dokitsu @ 8/10/2017 17:18 commented on Space Wolf 04

Increible animacion. Me gustan mucho los colores de alto contraste.

Por otro lado, en mi opinion agregaria algo de movimiento a la cabeza, quiza un ligero "bounce".
De igual forma esta muy bien.

Dokitsu @ 8/10/2017 17:13 commented on Sakamoto