Mastro @ 2/21/2014 11:38 commented on ITSAPIXELDUMP!!!

Very nice stuff, dude

Mastro @ 1/12/2014 03:22 commented on Native american kid

The shading looks like a cartoon, i love it. Good job!

Mastro @ 1/11/2014 12:08 commented on LotsOfWeaponsAndColorVariants

Colour, Shading, Outlines, very nice. Good work! I really like it.

Mastro @ 1/7/2014 12:11 commented on Pocket Monsters

Omg, why can you work with so a palette of colors? That's very awesome!

Mastro @ 1/2/2014 15:36 commented on The Burger

Is that forbidden when one use a model? When yes, I can delete the graphic. Or gives a other name for that when not pixel art?

Mastro @ 1/1/2014 09:48 commented on Pokemon Sprite: Mega-Aerodactyl

I know. For me is the graphic program paint.net very new with transparency. I don't know, that I can use the magic stuff for the transparency, while I use the scissor for the transparency effect. Hope they're know what I mean. My english is very bad, haha . :(

Mastro @ 12/31/2013 16:43 commented on Pokemon Sprite: Mega-Aerodactyl

This is the Artwork from the aerodactyl, when you mean that: http://www.pokewiki.de/images/thumb/4/44/Sugimori_142a.png/200px-Sugimori_142a.png

Mastro @ 9/15/2013 13:39 commented on Pixeljoint Avatar

That right with the colours. Thank you for the tip, but sorry, I haven't  this level from this site, so epic graphics to make, why the majority... :/.

Mastro @ 9/15/2013 04:00 commented on Warrior of Light

It looks realistic. Respect. It's wonderful. :3.

Mastro @ 9/15/2013 03:57 commented on Red Pepper

It looks very nice. Good job. :).

Mastro @ 9/14/2013 15:26 commented on Little isometric landscape

A lot of detail, I like it. The water is the best. :3.

Mastro @ 9/14/2013 15:23 commented on U-Head Mockups

Very cool!

Mastro @ 9/14/2013 15:18 commented on Gameboy Color platform game mockup (4 color)

Mastro @ 9/14/2013 10:47 commented on candle

Sorry for the question, but what is that? I can't see, what that for a object/person is. x). The shading is nice. Why have you learn so a shading? Is that a profi-shading? Why long must you learn, for this shading?

Mastro @ 9/14/2013 06:54 commented on P34C-h

Oh yes, an animation would like cool, why KitKatFresse say. The roboter looks nice, but  I think, he is very thin.. :I.

Mastro @ 9/14/2013 06:51 commented on Avatar

It looks like nice, but I dont like the nose, it looks like a hammer. :D.

Mastro @ 9/14/2013 06:43 commented on Colossal Katamari

Wooooowww... My mouth is open for the word, awesome! Wow, respect, epic..!

Mastro @ 9/14/2013 06:35 commented on Traveling the lands of sillis

Awesome. The one shortcoming, that i think, is the outline from the model and the pixel, on the ear, quite above. Otherwise was it. It's a amazing Pixelart. How long was the progressing?

Mastro @ 9/14/2013 06:28 commented on War Rhino

Wow! What is that for a shading? It's very cool and interesting.

And the animal is very good. :).