FrootsyCollins @ 5/29/2015 15:58 commented on Fantasy Rpg Banner

This is adorable! Love the Windwaker feel and the design of the girl.

FrootsyCollins @ 2/25/2015 08:37 commented on Teenager

Thank you for posting about my game!

FrootsyCollins @ 10/23/2014 12:01 commented on bali girl

I really like the color pallette and style.  Reminds me of Wind Waker.

FrootsyCollins @ 5/21/2014 08:41 commented on Base One

I really like the color palette.

FrootsyCollins @ 4/28/2014 10:21 commented on Super Nintendo Setup / Animation

This is amazing and very clever.

FrootsyCollins @ 3/4/2014 08:40 commented on Bravely Default

Thank you so much! It's actually available as a print on my Society6 page if you're interested!

FrootsyCollins @ 3/3/2014 14:55 commented on some guys

I really like your art style.  Your characters have a lot of personality.

FrootsyCollins @ 3/3/2014 14:42 commented on Essence of Eden

I really love this one.

FrootsyCollins @ 3/3/2014 14:41 commented on Midora - Sewers Boss + Room

Wow, this looks great!

FrootsyCollins @ 12/6/2013 17:18 commented on Treasure!

Omg, I love this so much! This is one of my favorite pixel arts I've seen.  I hope I can make work like this eventually.

FrootsyCollins @ 10/24/2013 13:51 commented on Treehouse Interior

I really love your pallete and design! It's so compact and cute!

FrootsyCollins @ 10/24/2013 13:50 commented on Waving Jontron

I really enjoy the new JonTron intro, and I was really happy to find the artist that did it.  I'm really a fan of your work and hope I can reach this level someday.

FrootsyCollins @ 10/23/2013 11:16 commented on Wind Waker

Thank's Charlie! My portfolio has some of my animated characters from a video game I worked on, which I'll eventually post on here:

FrootsyCollins @ 10/23/2013 09:18 commented on Atska Town

I really like the use of color in this, it's so cute!

FrootsyCollins @ 10/23/2013 00:48 commented on Wind Waker

A demake is basically making a mock screenshot of what a modern game would look like if it were made on an earlier system.