Dhanh @ 11/25/2013 07:27 commented on knight

Very nice!

Dhanh @ 11/17/2013 12:50 commented on g

Really nice!

Dhanh @ 11/17/2013 04:48 commented on Game Dev Team

Thanks, it does looks better! I'm new to pixel art so I'll keep an eye on this kind of things from now on.

Dhanh @ 11/14/2013 13:50 commented on Game Dev team.

Okay, I'l try and dither it to replace the BG.

Dhanh @ 11/6/2013 08:57 commented on Sumo Mochi (miniboss)

Thanks guys, I've posted another one called Tengu for the same game but forgot the dither vignette . Will post an animated gif of the game in motion soon!

Dhanh @ 11/6/2013 08:53 commented on Tengu (game asset)

Yep, in this one I forgot to activate the vignete dither layer so there was not much separation from the background. On the Sumo_mochi It is active if you guys want to see if the separation if enough. (The characters will not be directly controlable, they will just react to the players commands like a JRPG. Not much separation needed but still nice if I can accomplish both looks and certain readability). Thanks guys!

Dhanh @ 10/30/2013 12:54 commented on With or without outlines?

Thanks everyone! As recomended I´ll try to work on the desaturated BG to create separation and go with the one without outlines (that everyone seems to prefer) even though it will be for a game. Will post it later today or tomorrow!

Dhanh @ 10/29/2013 15:27 commented on With or without outlines?

Thanks! I´ll post on the WIP forums for the Work in progress or character studies. And the even though I agree that the outlined ones will stand out much better in almost any background the more I look at it the more I like the Non-outlined version... I guess I might just use desaturated colors on the background to work around this issue. But so far 1 point in favor and 1 against, I´m still considering the outlines as well. Thanks again!

PS.: I´ll post an animated version of them as soon as I decide the whole outline thing!