FinoRaptor @ 11/13/2014 06:08 commented on Motorbike Race

So good!!!!

FinoRaptor @ 11/13/2014 06:08 commented on Drag race

I really loved the way you used 1 point perspective!!

FinoRaptor @ 11/7/2014 08:58 commented on Princess Bubblegum AT:HIKWYSOG?!

Nice, it would be interesting if you upload that!... at least I'm inerested in sub-pixel animation, and yeah! Super Metroid has a lot of that in her breathing animation, actually I always remember Samus when I think in an idle animation for pixelart.

FinoRaptor @ 11/6/2014 06:22 commented on Princess Bubblegum AT:HIKWYSOG?!

Omg idle animations are hard... it is supposed to be simple, but it's way easier to just animate run or walk animation because the movement is obvious. In pixelart overall Idle is difficult because one pixel can make all the difference in a breath animation.

It's awesome, the animation is pretty fluid and smooth, and the manual AA is just flawless, I wish I know how to AA manually.

FinoRaptor @ 11/3/2014 19:59 commented on Windgust Bay

This is just perfect and your hard work was worth it!!!!! Amazing, but we just can expect the best from you Tarius

FinoRaptor @ 11/3/2014 19:56 commented on Spin

Nice animation!! and pretty smooth!, I think the only problem is that it looks like its shrinking instead of rotating, but only when the hand grip goes behind. You could try some kind of lighting as Dr D says. But anyways is pretty amazing and I wouldn't care much if it was used as this ;)

FinoRaptor @ 10/30/2014 08:46 commented on Jellyfish

Nice animation and sprite too!, it really looks like it could be used in a game. It reminds me of the game Environmental Station Alpha.

FinoRaptor @ 10/30/2014 08:45 commented on Cargo Ship

it looks pretty rad! amazing ;)

FinoRaptor @ 10/28/2014 07:44 commented on Breeze

The color palette is perfect!!!! flawless

FinoRaptor @ 10/28/2014 07:31 commented on practice_1000

Nice style and design, very colorfull even though it's like a dark ambient

FinoRaptor @ 10/28/2014 07:18 commented on Tree

Nice tree! and I really loved the process gif!. Nice color palette too ;)

FinoRaptor @ 10/23/2014 19:58 commented on Lynx 25

Nice, thanks for the help to other artists ;)

FinoRaptor @ 10/23/2014 07:11 commented on Bluesuit Run

Nice details, it's hard to overlap arms and legs when the pixelart is too tiny.

FinoRaptor @ 10/23/2014 07:08 commented on Uter

Oh wow I just recently found out this, I think I'm not gonna have time though. Thanks ;)

FinoRaptor @ 10/23/2014 07:03 commented on Castle Scout Stages

Nice!!! the sprites are very beautiful and it reminds me of the game Pang for SNES ;) or bubble bobble for the art style.

FinoRaptor @ 10/21/2014 07:35 commented on tileset 01

This tileset is awesome ;)

FinoRaptor @ 10/21/2014 07:21 commented on Unwritten Tales 1993

This is flawless and jawdropping, after watching your earlier pixelart this is just outstanding, all the details including the bear fur!.

FinoRaptor @ 10/21/2014 07:20 commented on Unwritten Tales 1987

Amazing artwork! I'm very impressed ;)

FinoRaptor @ 10/20/2014 04:59 commented on Castle in the Sky

Nice job! I recognized it inmediatly

FinoRaptor @ 10/19/2014 17:59 commented on Lynx 25

Wooow!!! it is very well done! tutorial please! D:

FinoRaptor @ 10/18/2014 18:43 commented on tileset test

Nice tileset and colors!!! it looks good, but IMO that maybe the trees hue coudl change a little so they distinguished from the grass color. Anyways, as I said this looks pretty good overall

FinoRaptor @ 10/17/2014 10:59 commented on Lynx 25

Nice!!, did you make the Anti-aliasing manually?

FinoRaptor @ 10/17/2014 10:56 commented on Pixel Buildings (Part 2)

Wow it reminds me of Aero Fighters for Neo Geo, nice man! ;)

FinoRaptor @ 10/16/2014 15:20 commented on RPG Guy

Now I remember, it looks like the sprites from Final Fantasy 6 look:

Nice btw!, this made me remember FF6 ;)

FinoRaptor @ 10/16/2014 14:16 commented on Dayan's Quest - First Game Ever

Oh yeah, now I know why... well using gradients obviously is going to create a lot of different colours, I didn't wanted to make my own gradient using dithering because it doesn't look nice. And it's easier just using PS to do that, than dithering all. Well I just had one month deadline due to our anniversary anyways.

Thanks again!