Dra_chan @ 11/7/2008 10:30 commented on Ill life
That light green outline is distracting

Dra_chan @ 11/7/2008 10:24 commented on Still Life: Pears and Cherries
I like this entry, and I think the light on the cherry is fine..reflected lighting or something like that

Dra_chan @ 11/7/2008 10:18 commented on Still Just Fruit
This piece is awesome, it will probably win, but I don't think you can use pure white, it's not the same as transparent color, not being able to use white is part of the challenge I think, or it would be in the palette,

Dra_chan @ 11/6/2008 17:18 commented on Apple and Pear Still Life
It's pretty cool that you decided to go out of the fruits still life standard (fruits and wine)

Dra_chan @ 11/6/2008 10:44 commented on Small house with pond.
I would love to live in a house like that

Dra_chan @ 11/6/2008 10:27 commented on Fruit controller
You should try to improve your shapes, you still have time. And it doesn't look like a controller at all, you could try drawing the whole thing

Dra_chan @ 10/17/2008 07:16 commented on Zom-thingy
I think this tutorial can explain it better than I can

Dra_chan @ 10/15/2008 09:11 commented on Frigid Planet, Warm Stars
This is my favorite of all the entries

Dra_chan @ 10/15/2008 09:03 commented on Zom-thingy
The colors are too saturated, also the shading needs a lot of work, try some midtones

Dra_chan @ 10/15/2008 08:55 commented on hurrah!
Nice! I like the palette

Dra_chan @ 9/27/2008 22:13 commented on September: Literal Senses
This is really good, so clear in such a small space

Dra_chan @ 9/27/2008 00:28 commented on Two and a Half Men
Hehehe  I love that show. I think you made a good cartoon of them

Dra_chan @ 3/4/2008 20:24 commented on Zodiac
I like this a lot. The neck lines need some AA or selout

Dra_chan @ 2/26/2008 11:11 commented on R U sure your mom let me stay?
I absolutely love these colors, and everything about the piece. I think the ground is fine as it is, just a little detail: the floor tiles just behind these two friends shouldn't get  small so suddenly, because they are not too far away in perspective. But if I could I would fave this more than one time!

Dra_chan @ 2/24/2008 22:06 commented on a Study of who done it...
I used the first words that came to my mind when I read your comments.. Nobody was attacking you and you reacted the way you did. The file format changed the colors, we get the point, but how hard can it be to re-save the file from the psd? Then you say limited palettes are not your style, and you won't please the omg color naziz!  then you repeat that the fileformat did it. Decide already. And people telling you how to make your piece more according to the pixel art standards is constructive.

Your drawing itself was not attacked either,and I think it's good, it was just a pixel art technisism getting in the way, that could have been easily solved if you were more open to what people has to say. Please relax and enjoy the site, I can assure you that between some harsh comments here and there you will find pretty useful feedback to grow as a pixel artist.

Dra_chan @ 2/23/2008 22:30 commented on a Study of who done it...
If people don't like my work because it has a lot of colors that's just pathetic.  I'm not going to change the way I pixel to appease the color nazis.  Limited palettes are not my style and I'm not going to use them.

Do you realize that the one that began being an ass was you? The comments you received weren't even harsh (maybe just mrMister's but you began being an emo crybaby before his post) they were just pointing out the high color count, which in true pixel art it means that you didn't choose every color of the final piece yourself. Instead of trying to understand everybody's point, you go calling everybody pathetic and nazis, maybe you are one of those people that just love sugarcoated comments. Respect to who respect deserves.

Dra_chan @ 2/21/2008 21:21 commented on Colonel Mustard
I agree that you can do much better. You still have three days man!

Dra_chan @ 2/21/2008 21:16 commented on Kex the Magician
That antialias in the strands of hair accentuates (sp?) the edges instead of somoothing them, maybe you should get rid of the dark lines in that area (next to the yellow)

Dra_chan @ 2/21/2008 20:42 commented on golden knight
I think that the sword should stand out a bit more, it gets lost with that brown. But thats a little detail, you did a very good job, specialy considering the size of that sprite.

Dra_chan @ 2/21/2008 20:37 commented on dog
This is the uber cuteness!!

Dra_chan @ 2/19/2008 13:44 commented on Samus in Zero Mission
Nice trace...

Dra_chan @ 2/18/2008 15:34 commented on Iso circles with Glass Personal study.
I didn't know you made iso pixelart. This is very nice, I like the transparent effect and how the shapes look so perfect.Nice colors too.

Dra_chan @ 2/12/2008 13:55 commented on Old pixelworks collage
There is so much to see! I love it.

Dra_chan @ 2/12/2008 13:54 commented on Shcool girl
She needs ears :o

Dra_chan @ 2/12/2008 13:46 commented on Weekly challenge: WIP stages
I like this entry, very imaginative. But it's not looping.