PIXELNACHO @ 1/21/2018 08:15 commented on low-res battle pigeons

I just LOVED this character. Is like "hello, sorry I'm at your balcony, bu I have to save the world, poop some statues and kill some evil beigns"

The composition is GREAT, the balance of elements for such a small piece and the shape are just perfect.

a 10/10 work!

PIXELNACHO @ 1/21/2018 08:10 commented on Bleeding Heart

Exactly! You should pull it to the right so it won't bleed (I'm talking about bleed in the canvas, not about blood hahahahaha)

In design terms, you should (sometimes) keep the symmetry in order to make some elements pop-up.

PIXELNACHO @ 1/15/2018 05:39 commented on Bleeding Heart

I LOVED the use of colors and I LOVED the shape of the heart and the sword. What I didn't understand is why dont you centered the sword in the composition? The tension that creates the bleed of the swoord in the left breaks with the symmetry of the whole piece.

(this is just my personal opinion BTW, I don't meant to be rude or anything)

PIXELNACHO @ 1/15/2018 05:38 commented on Bleeding Heart

(this is just my personal opinion BTW, I don't meant to be rude or anything)

PIXELNACHO @ 1/15/2018 05:19 commented on Beat

The colors, the details, everything is...

PIXELNACHO @ 1/5/2018 09:48 commented on 3G01SM

Ehm... ¿Gradients?

PIXELNACHO @ 1/2/2018 11:52 commented on Shadows of Adam Monster Compilation

OMG, I wish I could use saturated colors as good as you ♥

PIXELNACHO @ 12/21/2017 05:16 commented on Sorcerer sprite

Saturated colors ♥

PIXELNACHO @ 12/19/2017 04:57 commented on Blink 182 Bunny

Gallery>Weekly Challenge

Look at the names in the Challenge list.

PIXELNACHO @ 12/18/2017 13:01 commented on Blink 182 Bunny

Hey! watch it, there's a mistake in the name of the voting (there's two "Movie Mania" challenges)

PIXELNACHO @ 12/14/2017 04:11 commented on Hall of the Lions

This chamber has that feeling of calm in between a stressing moment of a game. Like, if you're running from some villian and then is this chamber, full of water and ambient sounds. The great thing about this piece is not only the fine details, but the enviroment that you gave to it with the colors and the shapes. Feels like the calmed mood from the Fairy's fountain in OOT. I just loved it and I can't stop watching it.

PIXELNACHO @ 12/11/2017 08:32 commented on Psidrool

Dude! that's a GREAT portrait!

PIXELNACHO @ 12/10/2017 20:15 commented on Urban Teal Bridge

Coño bro, increíble esta vaina! Aplausos de pie!

PIXELNACHO @ 12/7/2017 14:32 commented on Oni

SO smooth! That's a great PA BTW!

PIXELNACHO @ 12/7/2017 08:32 commented on Epok - Enemy Queue

Smooth but saturated.

What a piece! Just loved it!

PIXELNACHO @ 11/13/2017 12:00 commented on Mighty Man

One of the best and cleanest of all the sprites and portraits of this challenge.

GREAAAAAT job!

PIXELNACHO @ 11/12/2017 16:11 commented on Cog Man Weekly Challenge Mega Man 2 Boss

This is just amazin and perfect, the sprite, the concept, the colours, everything.

PIXELNACHO @ 11/11/2017 03:04 commented on Cactus Man Weekly Challenge Mega Man 2 Boss

But it's still 6 colos (?)

PIXELNACHO @ 11/10/2017 14:38 commented on FAMILY MAN

OMG the baby jajajajajaja

GREAT JOB! ldfsdlkfjlsdkfklsd

PIXELNACHO @ 11/10/2017 14:33 commented on Cactus Man Weekly Challenge Mega Man 2 Boss

Bro, 6 colors, it must be top 5 colors in the sprite.

PIXELNACHO @ 10/27/2017 16:47 commented on Duck and Chicken

PIXELNACHO @ 10/27/2017 16:46 commented on Playful Knight

The AA is wonderful, how many colors did you used?

PIXELNACHO @ 10/27/2017 16:39 commented on Space Clouds

DUUUUUDE, that dithering textue <3

Very much like Sagan's dreams hahahahahaha.

PIXELNACHO @ 10/27/2017 16:38 commented on Heavy Police-force

PIXELNACHO @ 10/27/2017 16:37 commented on Orikan the Diviner

That's a nice, clean  PA. Have you tried to AA some of it?