Kiriboo @ 12/16/2014 04:08 commented on Flaming Brain

Thank you so much! :)

Kiriboo @ 11/30/2014 21:23 commented on Burning city

Well i find animation a bit hard yet so I thought with bigger squares it would be easy, just that.

Kiriboo @ 11/29/2014 08:52 commented on Burning city

I don't get what you mean, the character is supposed to be pretty close (with kind of more details in his hair) while the city is supposed to be a bit farther if that's what you mean.

Kiriboo @ 11/27/2014 17:58 commented on Burning city.

Done! He has grown a bit lol.

Kiriboo @ 11/27/2014 16:54 commented on Burning city.

Okay, I will try to make one completely by myself and update this one, thank you for everything :).

Kiriboo @ 11/27/2014 13:22 commented on Burning city.

Yeah, I did that. Also the guy there is just part of the game, so he need's to  be there ^^. Thanks for the comment.

Kiriboo @ 10/23/2014 10:49 commented on Platform Tileset Try

Thanks for the advice! I will try to work some more on clouds (I'm not good with them lol ) also i liked how the dirt looked without any more colors so i decided to keep them like that, maybe you are right since probably you are more experienced.

Kiriboo @ 10/22/2014 19:25 commented on Invaders

It seems pretty clear to me what he is doing. And i love the expresion on the right alien! Cool one! :D

Kiriboo @ 10/19/2014 13:41 commented on Pumpkin Spirit

I really like the colors!

Kiriboo @ 10/19/2014 08:36 commented on Krumpkin, God of Pumpkins.

I still think the first frame of the animation is weird but thank you for the comment!

Kiriboo @ 2/9/2014 08:24 commented on Pixel Dog

Such doge, much wow hahaha i like this one, it's cute ;)

Kiriboo @ 2/4/2014 20:03 commented on Island

I see :P, thanks will try to get them better! Ty for the comment.

Kiriboo @ 1/18/2014 02:51 commented on Sword

Ty for the comments guys :), i think it has the "kind of cartoon" design they asked but feel like it could have been way better, anyways i'm just starting so i'm proud hehe :). Thanks again.