tyrant @ 2/9/2015 16:32 commented on Timber & Stone Logo

Aw, thanks guys!  Maybe I'll have more to show soon

tyrant @ 11/13/2014 14:53 commented on Four Fine Forest Friends

Thanks, guys!

And she's a very nice old bat.  She'd make you a cake if you looked hungry- a cake full of bugs, of course.  But some love in there, too.

tyrant @ 11/7/2014 21:59 commented on Four Fine Forest Friends

@aeveis- Thanks!  And the squirrel got a bit more contrast in his colors so that his pose would read better, I really wanted his arm and tail  to look like they had depth.

tyrant @ 11/7/2014 21:56 commented on Four Fine Forest Friends

@StoneStephenT- Animals are just fun to draw. And remember, don't get too caught up in rendering fur!

tyrant @ 11/7/2014 21:51 commented on Four Fine Forest Friends

Aw!  Thanks so much, everyone!

tyrant @ 11/6/2014 18:05 commented on Portable Potable Potions and Lotions

Thanks, guys!

tyrant @ 10/31/2014 13:28 commented on Portable Potable Potions and Lotions

@Zizka- Thanks!  I only post what I finish and I don't finish much

@eishiya- Well spotted!  I've changed the cast shadow to fit the room better.

Thanks for the comments, all!

tyrant @ 10/30/2014 12:43 commented on Portable Potable Potions and Lotions

Thanks, everybody!

@jtfjtfjtf- Thanks for the crit!  I guess my ramshackle window doesn't quite fit as well as I had hoped.  And I admit the perspective is a bit distorted due to one perspective point being too close.  Next time I'll try to set up my perspective grid a bit better.

@king bobston- Thanks for the crit, I'll probably change the window(you and jtfjtfjtf agree on it not fitting in) and maybe take another pass on the carpet later today.

tyrant @ 7/18/2014 12:53 commented on Live life like a Kamehameha

@Raider Judo- Gotta keep those dragon balls polished

tyrant @ 7/18/2014 12:52 commented on Let's You and Him Fight

@Raider Judo- You mean smoking hot, heehee

tyrant @ 7/15/2014 13:33 commented on Let's You and Him Fight

@Hellraiser- Thanks!  Long live cyberpunk dystopias!

tyrant @ 7/14/2014 14:09 commented on Let's You and Him Fight

@BlackDragon555- Thanks!  He's not someone you'd want to mess with

tyrant @ 7/10/2014 16:26 commented on Let's You and Him Fight

@Pixelart Kid- Aw thanks!

tyrant @ 7/10/2014 11:16 commented on Let's You and Him Fight

Thanks, guys!

@Christoballs- Thanks!  I felt he needed to lean a bit to counter balance that heavy arm.

@philippejugnet- You're right, I'll try for some more obvious depth next time

tyrant @ 7/3/2014 10:57 commented on By Leaps and Bounds

@albertov- Thanks!  Yeah, I think the sword could dip a little lower on the followthrough from the swing, but I think I'm done touching this for now.  I'll definitely keep it in mind, tho.

tyrant @ 7/3/2014 10:55 commented on Heads held high

@albertov- Thanks! I try to give a little bit o' character to my character sketches.

tyrant @ 7/1/2014 17:21 commented on Heads held high

@JustinGameDesign- Haha, you couldn't stop me if you wanted to   And thanks!

tyrant @ 7/1/2014 17:20 commented on By Leaps and Bounds

@JustinGameDesign- Thanks!

tyrant @ 6/30/2014 11:12 commented on By Leaps and Bounds

@_Connor- that frame was put in to help the eye track the sword's movement and bridge the gap when there was more vertical height in the leap, but you're right that it doesn't work anymore, so I've removed it.  I probably won't do too much more editing other than if I can get some nice trailing effects on the sword, but thanks for the help, definitely stuff I'll keep in mind!

tyrant @ 6/29/2014 21:00 commented on By Leaps and Bounds

@catf0x- Thanks!

@Motrox- Thank you!

I'll add a little bounce at the end since everyone feels that it would improve things.

tyrant @ 6/29/2014 20:56 commented on By Leaps and Bounds

@_Connor- Thanks!  You make some good points.  I don't think I'll delete any frames, but I can mess with the timing some more to give the swipe more impact.

Both you and felchqueen seem to agree that motion blur would help and I'll have to experiment with that.  Motion blur and smears are not my area of expertise, but I'm willing to learn.

Thanks for the crit!

tyrant @ 6/29/2014 19:03 commented on By Leaps and Bounds

@KamiWasa- Thanks!  You're right, I've changed the framerate to be a little bit faster

@CraftyPixeI- Thanks, glad you like his design!

@Mr.Farenheit- Thanks!

tyrant @ 6/28/2014 15:26 commented on Big Bird

@CELS- I wasn't calling you out on wasting time, I was making a joke about how I had just wasted time writing a couple of paragraphs that no one will ever read.  It's probably for the best.

As for anime, I like short-runs with interesting ideas and aesthetics, like Paranoia Agent, Ping Pong, and Mononoke(not related to the Miyazaki film).  Not a fan of magical-girl or shonen with tons of fanservice so a lot of anime just isn't for me.

tyrant @ 6/28/2014 11:43 commented on Big Bird

Man, I had a big bunch of words about anime written here, but a system error ate them.  Even my computer knows I should be doing better things with my time

tyrant @ 6/28/2014 11:06 commented on Heads held high

@JustinGameDesign- They're some characters of mine.  From left->right: Rydahl, Pelinwren, and Drummond.  The two ladies in the sketch are Trys and Ackelia