Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 13:59 commented on Dragonfly

n_n Thanks peebydeecie!

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 13:58 commented on Dragonfly

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 04:43 commented on Bush Hunters

I love these, my only crit would be an extra fram or two for the blinks

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 04:41 commented on abandoned industry building

Real Marvellous

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 04:39 commented on Destiny Gate

Really nice work!

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 04:38 commented on bros

Very pleasing AA, Wario is my fave of the four

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 04:38 commented on Ancient Serpent

I like the pose! And the distribution of colours works really well

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 04:36 commented on pixelated comic panel #2

I like it! I could maybe stand to see no dithering where the colours are so close to one another

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 04:34 commented on Trio

The Arms on the left one could maybe be a little more dynamic, but I like the preview effect a lot!

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 04:31 commented on PRINCESS TAFF

Looks cool! Playing around with line width like a piece like this does might make improve it :) http://pixeljoint.com/pixelart/79309.htm

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 04:29 commented on PETSCII Skull

I love PETSCII and this is really well done PETSCII

Aureliano @ 3/31/2017 03:45 commented on The GildenSwamp

Thanks Theoden! There is a roughness to the characters but I think I enjoyed the momentum of making them, it's somehting I might come back to.

Aureliano @ 3/30/2017 11:30 commented on Perspective Rotation Test

I think this is really neat concept and presentation (even though I agree with Eishiya's crit) kind of like a proto fez

Aureliano @ 2/22/2017 00:12 commented on Big Bird

Love the cats, Crocotile is great and it reminded me of your work when I first used it

Aureliano @ 2/22/2017 00:11 commented on Big Bird

Thanks a lot! That seemed to work!!

Aureliano @ 2/11/2017 02:07 commented on Big Bird

So I reinstalled Grafx2 but it seems to be loading up/ running fine, but not visible when I click on the icon- only visible in the Task View window: has anyone got any advice?

Aureliano @ 2/9/2017 23:58 commented on Big Bird

My version of Grafx2 seems to have stopped working, when I go into task view it seems to be running fine but when I click on the icon it won't load on my screen, has this happened to anyone else before? I have a bunch of scripts and shortcuts and fonts so would prefer not too have to reinstall the program if possible.

Aureliano @ 11/14/2016 00:52 commented on Big Bird

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° That is a terrific frog!

Aureliano @ 11/9/2016 12:31 commented on Big Bird

I'm sorry for attacking you, it seems like you were voting in earnest and I was venting in the wrong direction. But  some of Donad Trump's supporters are incredibly hateful. His rhetoric is affecting public opinion. My best friend is Transgender and spends half the year living in Florida. The rate of Transgender homicide is 1/12, at a historic high in the US.

Aureliano @ 11/9/2016 11:16 commented on Big Bird

@PBDC I liked you so much more when you would post vaguely thoughtful comments about frogs you saw. Enjoy the schadenfreude now but when the novelty of your protest vote wears off, I can only imagine your life is very insular and apolitical.

Aureliano @ 10/20/2016 13:16 commented on strong mermaid

I love this

Aureliano @ 9/2/2016 06:56 commented on Kitsune

I love all the clusters and aliasing but I feel like recolouring this piece would make it a lot stronger :)

Aureliano @ 8/29/2016 06:22 commented on Storage Scene

I hope you reupload a lot of the other pieces you did, really loved this one :)

Aureliano @ 8/15/2016 15:58 commented on Mockup Time: Master System - Courage the Cowardly Dog V

Good Work! I like the Courage Sprite

Aureliano @ 7/22/2016 05:11 commented on Pokemon RedBlue Revamp

This is so marvellous. Something about the really painterly use of colours on otherwise largely unaltered sprites lends a kind of pathos to the awkwardness and humour of the original sprites. Like your Mario interpretation, reinterpreting entirely from the monochrome sprites goes beyond nostalgia somehow. It makes virtue of the period just before Pokémon became fixed and commodified. + I love that Golem.