LucidSummit @ 7/22/2014 10:41 commented on Self-Portrait

Thanks for the input! Now that you mention it, it kind of does look like a cat's nose, haha.

LucidSummit @ 7/17/2014 14:30 commented on Germanysaur

That comment is so helpful that I'm going to do just that.

LucidSummit @ 7/17/2014 06:26 commented on Still life with burgundy drink and a ship model

I don't think those are ice cubes. It appears the glass is cracked.

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 23:41 commented on Laaaaaate Cretaceous

Brilliant! Love the palette, and great meteors/smoke.

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 17:48 commented on Germanysaur

*crying*

Just kidding. I'm deeply grateful for your direct honesty and I will go back and rework the texture and the finer details later tonight. I do admit I was rushed, but also slightly overwhelmed, as it's my largest project to date. Thanks again for your honesty, I look forward to improving my skills.

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 10:01 commented on In a middle of nowhere

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 06:41 commented on Firefighter

Nice! Ever read Fahrenheit 451? I love the form of the fire coming out of the hose - it's curly and pointy and things, and that's cool.

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 06:35 commented on SD Fighter Sprites

Love it! I would only critique the darker gentleman with the hat and tie. First, he's the only character that's looking in a different direction than the others, and it throws off the consistency. Second, his left hand and his right hand don't work well together, whether it be the size or the outline around them. It looks like he can only fight with one hand (just my opinion, not sure if others would share it.) Other than that, no other criticism. The poses are spot on, and the characters are iconic and sharp. The big girl is my favorite.

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 06:24 commented on Flower Bush

I also spent weeks just practicing, reading tutorials, and admiring PJ before I submitted my first piece.

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 06:16 commented on Flower Bush

Thanks! I'm sure my sloppiness will show when I start taking on more daring and challenging pieces. I struggle especially with convincing anatomy and stances.

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 05:25 commented on Flower Bush

Thank you! New to PJ, and relatively new to pixel art, although I have been drawing for a while.

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 03:59 commented on Flower Bush

I mean, it's not my bush. But I can certainly ask

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 03:48 commented on Flower Bush

Thanks, I thought so too!

LucidSummit @ 7/15/2014 03:47 commented on Waste Truck

LucidSummit @ 7/14/2014 20:46 commented on Flower Bush

Thank you kind sir! Just a pixeling noobie over-excited and seeing potential in everything.

LucidSummit @ 7/14/2014 17:36 commented on Waste Truck

Thank you! I'll take a look at it and try a few things.

LucidSummit @ 7/14/2014 17:19 commented on Waste Truck

Wow, thanks.

LucidSummit @ 7/9/2014 08:20 commented on N1 Synapse

Really creative. Nice work.

LucidSummit @ 7/9/2014 08:16 commented on Willow

Wow, this is good.

LucidSummit @ 7/8/2014 18:21 commented on Just a tree

I personally love the style. It's unique. Great work!

LucidSummit @ 7/8/2014 13:30 commented on Mountaineer

Cute! I like the colors. Now animate him

LucidSummit @ 7/8/2014 13:25 commented on G1 Lancet

Delicious. I'm loving this series you've done, and that blue back leg is awesome.

LucidSummit @ 7/8/2014 13:23 commented on Confused Blitzcrank

Brilliant. I'm also new to pixel art, and I play Blitzcrank pretty often, so I love this piece. Nice job, the shading is great. (I know nothing about pixel art, but to my untrained eye, it's really well done.)