phubans @ 10/28/2007 08:21 commented on Happyplace
Wow... Reminds me of the kind of places my mind goes after relaxing with some indica :)

phubans @ 4/26/2006 03:30 commented on Dan Avatar
Ah, you know what? The BG isn't pixel art, sorry... I put this up here for my friend to use... I suppose I should remove it.

phubans @ 3/27/2006 19:42 commented on Monster
Pretty damn creepy! Fearsome! I wouldn't want to meet this thing face to face. Nice job.

phubans @ 3/26/2006 09:26 commented on Green Room
Wow, first I have to say that I love your work, all of your pieces are fantastic. But this piece in particular is probably my favorite, it's so cozy!! Now I don't smoke opium, but I have a big fascination with opium dens like this that feature heavy drapes, ornate rugs, fancy lamps, and a medley of soft pillows. I even hope to have a room like that in my own house someday. Great work! Very inspiring :)

phubans @ 3/26/2006 09:13 commented on Orcs!
I see three fine Africanesses (or Africanasses ;) not so much Orcs, though. All in all, this is a masterpiece. Great work!

phubans @ 3/26/2006 09:03 commented on Tank Mage
That's awesome... I like it. But where on earth do you work that people would be throwing around the term "tank mage"?? Sounds like something you'd hear coming out of a QA department.

phubans @ 3/26/2006 08:52 commented on David Brent
HAHAHA! YES! You really did a great job of capturing his personality in this one. 5/5

phubans @ 3/26/2006 08:29 commented on Item Menu Graphics part 1
Sweet... This brings back memories from various different games in the Nintendo series. Great job on these items, they all have a wonderful feel to them!

phubans @ 3/12/2006 11:51 commented on Likes
Hi, this is my first post on the site. First I must say you do great work, but the reason I felt obligated to post was in regard to some of the comments being made here. I was just shocked at the sheer ignorance of comments like, “Is that really a pipe? If it is I've lost all respect for you...” Well in my opinion, that person is a moron if they base their respect for you on something like that. Obviously they don’t realize that nearly all of the greatest artists of our time were influenced and catalyzed by consciousness-expanding substances like cannabis. They are probably also unaware that cannabis actually increases alpha brainwave activity, which is responsible for creative thought processes. But I really don’t have to explain it, do I? I mean, just take a look at the work of those people who criticize it and I think you’ll see that the proof is in the marginally poor quality of their work.

Anyways, keep up the good work and f*** what anybody thinks!