Elginive @ 11/15/2018 17:28 commented on TheRetroDragon

Moebius has some wonderfully detailed work, especially with some of his background work. Thank you for the comment :)

Elginive @ 11/14/2018 18:15 commented on TheRetroDragon

Thanks for the input- the gradation was a complete after thought and added in after I all the hand pixels. It added a cool effect,  but really wasn't necessary.

Elginive @ 6/6/2018 19:23 commented on Necrosaro

Instantly knew thie was Dragon Warrior, love it!

Elginive @ 4/2/2016 19:00 commented on pixel floral arrangement

really amazing details, I love how they look against the dark background! :D

Elginive @ 3/31/2016 17:42 commented on Mana

Ah yes! I see what you are saying. I understand AA a lot more than I did then- so I think that would be the route I would go, I also staircased a lot of lines improperly and they look jagged and choppy, and I feel I was dither happy on all of these ._. - That was really great feedback thanks so much!

Elginive @ 3/30/2016 18:59 commented on Mana

I can put them together as one image if you'd prefer, that doesn't bother me. It was just how I had them saved initially. And I am always open to critique, even if they are old. I may end up being aware of the problem that is being brought up, but I don't mind an objective eye even still. :)

Elginive @ 3/27/2016 09:08 commented on League of Legends: Frostblade Irelia [Back]

love the deails in this, totally awesome :)

Elginive @ 3/12/2016 14:22 commented on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game mock-up

Saw this on YouTube originally- just wanted to say you did an awesome job :)

Elginive @ 11/3/2014 20:16 commented on Tomori Idle

Thanks, I appreciate the input, I see some other things I missed in this one, I'll probably tweak soon.

Elginive @ 9/28/2014 17:30 commented on Kazumi Idle

Thanks! I think people are one of the only things I can do well with pixel art... lol