Cranimus @ 7/12/2015 11:44 commented on HarsStance

I really like the dynamic style of this character and the fact its side scroller view.

I feel on the second guy, the light blue is a bit too strong on the clothes and a few parts of the shading stand out in a negative way, I made a bit of an edit, I am by no means claiming to be an expert however, so feel free to ignore my feedback as some things are perhaps a difference in style more than anything.

Cranimus @ 5/15/2015 13:28 commented on Pistol + 3 Attachments

@Justin

Thanks for the comment,

It was meant for a zombie game, but I doubt it will ever be made as the friend who asked for it has recently become a DotA2 addict.

Cranimus @ 4/30/2015 18:59 commented on Pixel Art Avatar Commission 15.04.26

Both suave and sophisticated, not normally words associated with a bear.

Cranimus @ 3/15/2015 16:13 commented on Babaduk's Dungeon

So fresh and so clean

Cranimus @ 3/14/2015 04:12 commented on Crimson Legion

This is insane quality

Cranimus @ 3/13/2015 13:19 commented on A little knight

Thank you for the feedback, I was a little stuck on how bright to make the lightest colour since it is metal and agree that it is very bright, it didn't look quite as bad on the 50% grey background I pixelled it on but on PJs darker background, it really pops too much so I have reduced the value, thank you for pointing it out.

Cranimus @ 3/13/2015 02:18 commented on NES Colors

Such a nice simplistic style.

Cranimus @ 3/10/2015 11:14 commented on Thus Spoke The Dragon

Omg, this is insane

Cranimus @ 2/28/2015 14:35 commented on Counter-Terrorist vs Terrorist Gun Fight

Wow this looks really cool, am surprised Ross Kemp isn't there

Cranimus @ 2/23/2015 18:44 commented on Small apartment

Oh right, I see. The apartment has a very interesting layout and I also really like colours.

Cranimus @ 2/22/2015 09:11 commented on Small apartment

That place looks cool, wish I lived there. Not fully sure what the boxes on the tables to the left are though, I thought the one next to the bed was a mini fridge but then saw the rest of them.

Cranimus @ 2/15/2015 15:29 commented on a gift

Aww, thats so sweet, the red one is looking real cute, although I think its a guy so maybe I should be worried that I think that.

Cranimus @ 9/15/2014 19:47 commented on Fantasy tiles

Such a cool, clean style

Cranimus @ 9/3/2014 08:12 commented on SAO -Kirito

This looks very cool and very badass

Cranimus @ 8/31/2014 13:09 commented on Manta eggs

Theres nothing worse than eating watery eggs

Cranimus @ 8/31/2014 05:21 commented on Ph.. Phantom Train

Thats a really cool effect you got going on, the train looks almost organic

Cranimus @ 8/22/2014 07:20 commented on Vampire monster

Lol, I just watched the video and see what you mean now, hes really freaky.
I will probably watch the rest now.

Cranimus @ 8/22/2014 07:11 commented on Mae Natureza

This is real nice

Cranimus @ 8/21/2014 13:04 commented on Vampire monster

It would have to be real dark outside for that to trick me into thinking hes a normal human.

Cranimus @ 7/31/2014 16:31 commented on Juggling Galaxies

Thats one of the coolest looking robes I've ever seen.
The hair looks like its made of some kind of negative energy, otherwise I think the highlights would be less saturated.

Cranimus @ 7/31/2014 15:57 commented on Logo

Wow, can't believe this was unused, really nice pallette.