LTPATS @ 10/13/2015 10:45 commented on More smiling :)

Maybe it's just me, but something about the low contrast and color count makes it even creepier. I think it's because I have to focus on the image a lot more so it "pulls me in" more. Good work!

LTPATS @ 9/3/2015 12:39 commented on Organisk Entropi

Absolutely gorgeous. One of those cases where I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at, but I can't look away. Also it's probably just the abstract and organic nature of the piece combined with my dirty mind, but I can't help but see a couple suggestive images in here.

LTPATS @ 9/3/2015 12:30 commented on Scott Fivehead

Great work on the AA and palette, I can't keep my eyes off this!

LTPATS @ 9/3/2015 12:28 commented on Long-faced mutant

Looks great at multiple zooms, and I personally thought the backgrund dithering was a really nice touch. Well done!

LTPATS @ 9/3/2015 12:25 commented on untitled

The shading and creasing on the face are really interesting, and I especially enjoy the desaturated square and line sections. Everything has a kind of "organic cubist" look. Absolutely maddening in the best way possible, love it!

LTPATS @ 6/28/2015 01:16 commented on Let me tell you a secret

Absolutely stunning; the shapes, the subtle dithering, the color palette, I love it all :)

LTPATS @ 6/28/2015 01:12 commented on Naomi Mockup

Very beautifully rendered, though I feel like the environment has significantly more detail than the character. I can't keep my eyes off those gorgeous clouds and rocks! Wonderful shapes and clustering :)

LTPATS @ 3/20/2015 12:47 commented on Pihouse

Wow the texturing and palette are fantasic. This is so fun to look at!

LTPATS @ 3/20/2015 12:44 commented on Lady in Red

Haha this is so bizarre I love it! The super exaggerated back is awesome :).

LTPATS @ 3/20/2015 12:43 commented on melting feeling

Really liking this, but I'd love to see it at 1x :).

LTPATS @ 3/20/2015 12:42 commented on Barong Mask

Liking this a lot, the shading is clean and it reads really well at multiple zooms!

LTPATS @ 12/29/2014 23:16 commented on EvilEye

The long parallel horizontal line sections create an interesting effect on some monitors!

LTPATS @ 12/9/2014 20:18 commented on Sugar Fumarole

I'm digging the wavy-ness of the dithering here :).

LTPATS @ 12/9/2014 19:54 commented on IRobot

Of all the great little details my favorite part of this piece has to be the exposed backside. Without the robot's back and gears being exposed, the rest of the characters would just look like they're stylized humans or masked. It definitely ties the whole piece together and tells a story.

I also love how the butt still manages to be somewhat subtle even though it is in the center of the piece. I always love me some robot booty !

LTPATS @ 12/9/2014 19:33 commented on Knights of the Seasons

Love the weapon smears / trails, they're quite mesmerizing o_O!

LTPATS @ 12/2/2014 15:24 commented on Alien dude

Beautiful! I love the silhouette and color palette. I really want to see that mouth open...

LTPATS @ 10/2/2014 22:34 commented on Gordaco Face

I love that dithered 5 o'clock shadow!

LTPATS @ 10/2/2014 22:17 commented on Mini Timer

Very cute! I really like the color palette as well. I feel like I could see this in a Nitrome game.

LTPATS @ 9/22/2014 17:31 commented on Base Two

Great use of the colors! The foreground / background elements work really well with the scene. I'd definitely want to play this if it were ever released ;).

LTPATS @ 9/21/2014 19:18 commented on Peace of mockup

I really like the overall mood of this! The water seems really bright / saturated to me, but I don't know if that's on purpose or not. Also in the middle area the bricks seem to blend in with the background a bit and are kinda hard to see. The color palette is nice and the plants / creature look really cool :).

LTPATS @ 9/16/2014 11:58 commented on Glitch

Lovin' this, would look awesome as some kind of mechanic in a game!

LTPATS @ 9/16/2014 11:53 commented on Bob the Plumber from SuperTimeForce

I like the idea of having large and small pixels, but the animation squishes the larger ones which gives the impression of upscaled pixel art being transformed, which looks kind of odd in my opinion.

LTPATS @ 9/9/2014 17:23 commented on ZomBehavior

So far all of the animations I've seen for this game look fantastic. I never thought low-res pixel art could be so smoothly animated!

LTPATS @ 9/7/2014 16:09 commented on Shrine of Tsun Mat

There is so much I love about this piece, it's very easy to stare at for long periods of time :).

LTPATS @ 9/7/2014 15:55 commented on Captain

I love the dither patterns on this, looks great on all zoom levels!