Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/5/2015 01:41 commented on Sunset Toori

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, the grass could be better - I'll try my best :)

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/4/2015 07:27 commented on Some more from Aliens: Infestation

This looks so perfect *-*

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/4/2015 06:36 commented on UFO

That's pretty cool :D Reminds me of space invaders ^^

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/4/2015 06:34 commented on Galssy Eye

That's awesome :D Great work :D

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/4/2015 05:34 commented on Kingshypp Szpite

I love your colour choices!

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/4/2015 05:00 commented on Spelunky UFO

Cool picture :D I really like your use of color :)

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/3/2015 12:30 commented on Skull explosion

Cool colors and animation :D

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/3/2015 10:30 commented on Secret Santa 2013

Wow this artwork kills me *-* I definitly need to practice harder - this is awesome art *-*

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/3/2015 10:27 commented on Zodiac Commander Bookstand

Amazing - and it shows me that I have pretty much to learn ^^'

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/3/2015 10:26 commented on A Bastard's Tale Posters

Wow - this is pretty awesome! I really like your style :)

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/3/2015 04:10 commented on Dragonfly

Dankeschön :)

Schön auch mal jemand deutschsprachigen hier zu entdecken :) Ich muss dringend wieder mehr pixeln und üben, durch die Uni hab ich das in letzter Zeit ziemlich vernachlässigt :/

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/3/2015 04:08 commented on Revisiting an old piece... Again

I saw the three version side by side on Facebook! I love your use of color and how you create depth with it :)

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/3/2015 03:20 commented on Incarnation of Evil

Awesome use of color and a strong message!

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/3/2015 03:16 commented on Lil' Devil Draculord

I really like your use of color, nice artwork!

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/2/2015 13:04 commented on Vityaz

Kind of difficult to see were the foreground ends and the background starts - but it's pretty awesome. I really like the skulls and the character design!

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/2/2014 06:42 commented on Tree

It was supposed to be a single leaf xD Seems it doesn't work well ^^'

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/1/2014 14:38 commented on Adam and Eve

This is one of the most awesome pixel art I've seen *-*

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/1/2014 14:37 commented on Tree A

This looks pretty cool, especially the animation ^-^

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/1/2014 13:48 commented on PixelJoint ID

Thank you for your feedback (really I'm glad you take the time to give me feedback). I didn't know there's so much I can do wrong xD silly me xD
So, simple, with clusters of pixel and no dithering before it looks good without :) alright, I'll give my best :)

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/1/2014 07:59 commented on Stone

Thanks for this advice! I will try it :)

do you know fool? One day I would like to make pixel art as good as him ^^'

just for me as a hobby (and for practicing patience ^^')

Dr.Gravedancer @ 11/1/2014 03:56 commented on Stone

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'll try to keep it easy next time :)
To be honest, I find it very difficult where to start ^^'