MotorRoach @ 7/27/2016 16:03 commented on Emi

Amy's design before the Adventure games was pretty much a Sonic recolor, yeah.

MotorRoach @ 7/20/2016 17:30 commented on Elk's Deathwing

To this day, I still look at this picture with nothing but amazement. This is such an inspiring picture to look at, and will forever inspire me.

MotorRoach @ 7/1/2016 07:01 commented on Mist Stance

In my case, I mostly pay attention to the movement between frames to see if it transitions consistently to the next one. Kind of hard to explain.

MotorRoach @ 7/1/2016 06:49 commented on Mist Stance

No pixelling software used in here. Every pixel in here was applied by hand!

MotorRoach @ 6/26/2016 21:08 commented on pixel10int logo

I love it. That's all.

MotorRoach @ 5/22/2016 19:46 commented on Tails sprite

Amen.

MotorRoach @ 9/5/2015 12:46 commented on who will be brave enough to create a 3d motion picture about talking guns. who will let the guns tel

Oh hell yes

MotorRoach @ 9/1/2015 14:49 commented on Organisk Entropi

I forgot the name of the rectangles used in here, but I think it had something to do with defining the measure of perfection.

MotorRoach @ 8/7/2015 18:43 commented on Cherries

Goddamn, Cyangmou, that's amazingly well done. You certainly replicated the realism very nicely in here.

MotorRoach @ 8/4/2015 15:34 commented on Strongman

The shape is really good, but the brightening you added to it feels really flat. The background and the anti alias regarding it also feels really redundant, to the point you might not even have a background to begin with.

MotorRoach @ 7/25/2015 03:19 commented on Mario NES Mockup

neat use of colors in here, certainly very vibrant

MotorRoach @ 7/23/2015 17:55 commented on Corrupted Lizard God

I'm astounded of how well used the palette in here is. I couldn't believe that just 16 colors were included in this.

MotorRoach @ 2/5/2015 11:39 commented on The Toad Brigade

Always love how smooth your animations are.

MotorRoach @ 12/4/2014 06:13 commented on Hungry Luma

I told you already, I don't have enough star bits

Anyway, this is a really smooth anim, really love how lively and fluid it is

MotorRoach @ 12/2/2014 05:06 commented on Grommash Hellscream

The shape and line details are really good, but I feel there is little contrast on most of the shading. And that rock doesn't looks very rock like either.

MotorRoach @ 11/30/2014 19:13 commented on hey guys it's some kind of dragon or whatevz

I love it

MotorRoach @ 11/27/2014 19:40 commented on Baby dino

Oh my goodness, that's incredibly adorable.

MotorRoach @ 11/27/2014 08:41 commented on The Laser Sharks

Oh hell yes, I love sharks

MotorRoach @ 11/25/2014 11:05 commented on mystic

I love the shift effect given to it.

MotorRoach @ 11/20/2014 11:49 commented on Great A Tuin

My god, all of it is so smooth looking. Nice work as always~

MotorRoach @ 11/20/2014 11:40 commented on John Mark - Programmer/Developer, Atomic Alice

The anti-aliasing in here is really spot on. I love how smooth and real it looks.

MotorRoach @ 11/20/2014 11:18 commented on Silver Hawk

This ship is really from the Darius franchise, mostly based on it's Darius Twin incarnation. Pretty good game, you should check it out!

MotorRoach @ 11/20/2014 10:22 commented on Big Bird

Merry birthday, Zizka~

MotorRoach @ 11/13/2014 14:15 commented on Rocky Rocky (Pixel Dailies 10-11-2014)

The concept itself is genius.

MotorRoach @ 11/13/2014 07:41 commented on Chris2Balls Select Background - The Fighters Resource

Chris2Balls is always so hot, and you captured his manliness perfectly in this