Weilard @ 8/2/2016 23:44 commented on Rubble

Thank you both, Macaroni and Cheese!

Weilard @ 8/2/2016 23:44 commented on Rubble

Thank You, Gablp30stm. I forget to add preview sign. Too lazy to do it.

Weilard @ 8/2/2016 00:48 commented on Magic Lamp

Oh... Andy you are too kind for me. Thank you for high rate. When someone tell you that you make this day - it's a nice trophy. Thank you! I also love Alladin. I grow up with one of the chapters of this movie. And with specific russian translation.

Weilard @ 8/2/2016 00:45 commented on Magic Lamp

Thank you Sylon, your words like wind of same type. Glad to hear it.

Weilard @ 8/2/2016 00:44 commented on Magic Lamp

Thank you, Romson.

Weilard @ 8/2/2016 00:43 commented on The Way of the Fisher

It's a just my eyes, not me (smile). I can't take responsibility for some of my colors.

Weilard @ 8/2/2016 00:42 commented on The Long Dark

You are welcome Lucas.

Weilard @ 8/2/2016 00:41 commented on The Long Dark

I never see at the scarf from this angle, but... maybe you are right. Thank you for Feedback!

Weilard @ 8/2/2016 00:40 commented on Liquor store

Thanks for feedback!

Weilard @ 7/30/2016 07:45 commented on Liquor store

Forever and ever, Orange.

Weilard @ 7/30/2016 07:43 commented on Liquor store

Hello Veli, you are right, if this happened - it's happened absolutely accidentally. Maybe i'm accidentally mark wrong checkbox.

Weilard @ 7/28/2016 00:56 commented on Magic Lamp

Thank you Orange. I need to find the time to visit your artworks here. But this day, as usual, hell day.

Weilard @ 7/28/2016 00:54 commented on Magic Lamp

Thank you!

Weilard @ 7/28/2016 00:53 commented on The Way of the Fisher

Have no idea. ) Apparently, because administration is very busy.

Weilard @ 7/28/2016 00:52 commented on The Long Dark

Thank you, old friend. )

Weilard @ 8/17/2015 02:46 commented on Shopkeepe

Thanks!

Weilard @ 7/3/2015 14:54 commented on Road Trip

Thank You!

Weilard @ 7/3/2015 14:52 commented on Road Trip

Thanks. I'm not think about super-economy of colors. Just a draw & animate. Of course I can optimize it. But I wan't.

Weilard @ 6/25/2015 14:43 commented on Thunderstruck

Thanks! But sounds little bit better! Let's add this evening a old good rock waves.

Weilard @ 6/25/2015 14:25 commented on Thunderstruck

Yep. In the middle of a railroad track!

Weilard @ 5/1/2015 17:01 commented on Drake walking

It's a hard question. Because I did it lot of time. Just because I have in one day one free hour, in another day have no time, in next after another day couple hours to work. So... it was a long road. In sum, probably, I can do animation like this in three or four days. But... only if stars and force be supportive to me. ;)

24 framed animations it's a long work with main shape. Details - it's easy. Main form is more hard task.

Weilard @ 4/28/2015 05:48 commented on Drake running

Before all - Thank you for warm words & comments. Soft animation in 24 frames needed for good position in world, because I choose controller like in old good incredible game Flashback. For this task I need very exact position of the human foot. Because each foot always end animation in one correct coordinates. This little bit tied my hands. If I understand that in game build Drake will looks like liquid, of course I change some of frames of sequence. Because gamer deserve only the best result. And this is only way. No options.

And... Thank you again! All of you.

Weilard @ 4/28/2015 03:53 commented on Drake walking

Thank you all for warm words in adress of Drake. I will send your opinions to him. ;)

Weilard @ 4/28/2015 03:51 commented on Drake walking

Thank you! I forget that I post this pixels here. So many comments.

Weilard @ 1/14/2015 04:24 commented on Developer's Yoga

(laugh)

Unfortunately I'm a chair-man. So it's can be named as "selfie", I heard that this type of photos is popular. I have no fashion phone (too scary me), so pixel-artizated myself instead of.