Gypopothomas @ 10/5/2015 15:53 commented on The Butcher

Whoa! They're VERY similar! I didn't rip this guy off!, I swear! Haha!

Gypopothomas @ 7/30/2015 03:01 commented on The Butcher

Aye, I might've gone a wee bit mad with the shadow under his bake. Thanks for the help.

Gypopothomas @ 7/27/2015 14:57 commented on Idle Em with MIND SWORD!

Thanks much. Aye, was thinking she moved too fast. Might just need an extra frame in there. Thanks for the feedback!

Gypopothomas @ 3/3/2015 01:31 commented on NES Swordy Bloke

Hmm... blue might look better. The grey IS a bit dull. I'll give it a go! Thanks.

Gypopothomas @ 3/2/2015 14:14 commented on Silly Symphony Elmer Elephant

I break a lot of NES rules. I'm just a fan of the palette and the resolution. I still don't have the elite skills to make 3 colour sprites look good.

Gypopothomas @ 2/27/2015 10:20 commented on Silly Symphony Elmer Elephant

Thanks much!

Gypopothomas @ 2/27/2015 10:20 commented on Silly Symphony Elmer Elephant

I think there were soft rules about that, but I chose to ignore them. I'll just pretend these are multiple sprites layered on top of each other, Megaman style.

Gypopothomas @ 2/17/2015 11:55 commented on Too Ghoul For School

Thanks, guys!

Gypopothomas @ 1/14/2015 09:22 commented on Another NES game mockup

Thanks much, guys.

Gypopothomas @ 1/13/2015 18:46 commented on NES game mockup

Thanks, CELS. It's not 100% accurate. I used the NES's palette and vertical resolution, but ignored the 4 colours per sprite rules and added a few more pixels to the screen width to take the NES's 4/3 screen to something that'd look at home on a widescreen.

Gypopothomas @ 12/12/2014 13:41 commented on Tomato Monster

Sounds like a good idea!

Gypopothomas @ 12/12/2014 01:47 commented on Pyromancer

Love the second smallest one. They're all very brilliant, but that one's my favourite.

Gypopothomas @ 12/12/2014 01:46 commented on Tomato Monster

Thanks. I was trying to limit the frames to what would be possible on an NES. I might've gone a bit mad with the palette and sprite size though.

Gypopothomas @ 12/11/2014 17:01 commented on Detective walk

Cannae beat a super smooth walk cycle. I could watch it for hours.

Gypopothomas @ 12/11/2014 16:44 commented on Nightcycle

Love this palette!

Gypopothomas @ 12/11/2014 16:42 commented on Avatar

Thanks, chap! You've got some hypnotizingly brilliant stuff on your page.

Gypopothomas @ 12/11/2014 16:40 commented on Egon

Thanks much! I sure do. Working on a simple wee NES game, so I'll be uploading stuff from that soon.

Gypopothomas @ 12/11/2014 15:02 commented on Tomato Monster

Thanks. Aye, another few frames for extra bounciness!

Gypopothomas @ 12/11/2014 12:53 commented on Avatar

Thanks much. I sure did use the NES palette. Love working with the restrictions.