Xero @ 2/22/2007 02:01 commented on Free
Nice. I think the more random dithering works for this piece. It's like they're displaced particles of light.

Xero @ 2/3/2007 23:51 commented on Pixel Joint Avatar
Looks nice, but I'd probably up the cotnrast a bit on the face so it looks less flat, and mayeb add another shade, because the cheeks and chin and forehead aren't really defined enough (in my opinion anyway :P)

Xero @ 1/21/2007 01:59 commented on Winter Starlight
Damn. The ice is absolutely amazing. Great job man. No criticism here.

Xero @ 1/14/2007 16:33 commented on Oh!
This is cool. The torso is especially awesome. You've improved at pixel art so much since I first met you.

Xero @ 1/14/2007 03:00 commented on MOZ Graffiti Can Pixel [Sticker]
Looks sweet. I'd love to see it AA'd

Xero @ 1/2/2007 04:03 commented on Liger Zero
That's killer. You really should finish it. I'd love to see the whole thing.

Xero @ 12/5/2006 02:09 commented on Shoot'em-up mockup!
I remember this from a long time ago.. Loved it then, love it now =)

Xero @ 10/6/2006 22:54 commented on Kraken vs. Vikings
Absolutely awesome. Great use of dithering, nice detail, and very, very well used colours.

Xero @ 4/22/2006 02:17 commented on Mario retro baddies collection...
These are just.. amazing. Nice work!

Xero @ 4/19/2006 02:30 commented on 1000 forum posts!

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Good job on getting so many posts :)

Xero @ 4/8/2006 19:12 commented on ROBOTIC DRAGON
I agree with B.O.B. MS Paint RULES. i use it for everything, why do you need anything else?

Xero @ 3/29/2006 18:25 commented on One-legged zombie
Wasn't gonna click this, then saw "by Morganne" and had to do it. Brilliant animation considering it consists of only 4 frames, love the colour choices too.

Xero @ 2/7/2006 21:19 commented on Block Mario
Concept seems pretty cool, but kinda basically considering all you did was make an isometric block, then shade it using the different colours used on the sprite, then make the amount of blocks up/down/right/left/where ever equal the same as the sprite. Also, the light source seems a bit weird, because on the left side of the brown/yellow blocks its lighter, yet on the red, the right side is lighter, seems kinda weird? Anyways, cool idea.

Xero @ 1/16/2006 18:25 commented on Blind Reaper
Strange because its the main thing i don't like :P

Xero @ 12/27/2005 20:11 commented on Crock
The nose needs to have bumps, like a real crocodile. http://www.exzooberance.com/virtual%20zoo/they%20swim/crocodile/Crocodile%20471051.jpg

Xero @ 12/25/2005 02:52 commented on Bleeding eye
Funny, thats the same sought of thing I'm making at the moment.

Xero @ 12/21/2005 03:43 commented on yo im a gangstah - color version
I love the green and purple but I don't really like the blue face, I think it'd be better with a regular skin coloured face. Looks good anyways. Nice job.

Xero @ 12/16/2005 19:00 commented on habbos waving

What the hell is this? you didn't make these o.O

Xero @ 12/16/2005 19:00 commented on folding battlebot
Nice animation, and I agree with AGP

Xero @ 12/14/2005 21:27 commented on Gerry
Your an idiot if you think its a photo shark. Zoom in why don't you? Check out the shading, the new, the face, the jacket. Definitely pixelled.

Xero @ 12/14/2005 21:25 commented on Subway
The styles strange, but I love it. Brilliant work.

Xero @ 12/14/2005 21:24 commented on Aston Martin DB9 Iso
Not bad at all. I still haven't unlocked it on Need for Speed: Most Wanted :(

Xero @ 12/3/2005 15:11 commented on Gerry
This is... Awesome. At first I thought it was like a photo or something, the detail on the shirt is brilliant. But I think you should see what it looks like with a shaded jacket. Nice work.

Xero @ 11/16/2005 21:45 commented on IHATETHQ
Strange thing is, a friend of mine showed me this long ago and said it was his.. too bad I can't remember who.. Are you that person?

Xero @ 11/10/2005 21:22 commented on pixeltown detail 2
Lose all the black lines (replace outer ones with darker colours of the inside colours, and inner ones with lighter colours of the inside colours) and this will look quite good.