Macks @ 7/5/2007 14:10 commented on Bird-O
I think Birdo is a boy.

Macks @ 2/14/2007 06:01 commented on forest area
This is the most gorgeous use of colors I have ever seen in a background. I am completeley blown away, incredible work.

Macks @ 2/8/2007 16:51 commented on psychanalist
Good Call Jal. I'd like to place my bet now, she OD. Whether it was intentional or not I won't venture.

Macks @ 1/21/2007 12:47 commented on Skelefunk
Good pixel, brilliant shadow.

Macks @ 1/19/2007 17:16 commented on Devil Flying
You also seem to forget that the man has not just been born. He's 45, which means is through some marvel of ever advancing medicine he lives to see himself released, probation for good behavior disregarded, he would be 146 upon release.

Macks @ 12/28/2006 06:17 commented on Shadows and trees
Very nice, Fool has the right idea though. The light looks far to solid for something so ethereal.

Macks @ 12/28/2006 06:15 commented on Furax The Pioupiou
Another piece where far more than the necessary number of colors were used. It seems you have so many colors that go unused, and I really can't understand why.

Macks @ 12/28/2006 06:09 commented on Dizzy Scream
I don't quite understand why you used so many colors.

Macks @ 12/24/2006 11:01 commented on Energy - present for Blick
Absolutely brilliant work. That's a gorgeous piece.

Macks @ 12/23/2006 18:41 commented on Bring it on...
Bestowal of an honorary award does not confer the title, 'Sir', on the holder. He's not Sir Bono, just Bono the HKM.

Macks @ 12/22/2006 16:45 commented on Face 014
It would certainly set precedent. I am by no means suggesting that the world will blindly follow the U.S. congresses decisions, however if such a bill were to be passed, the world will have taken a grim step in what I believe to be the wrong direction.

Macks @ 11/26/2006 15:06 commented on Valcron
It seems like you still shouldn't have needed 15 colors.
The eyes are both posistioned in such a way that it appears cross eyed.

Macks @ 11/15/2006 18:59 commented on Big Bird
Oh.. like this.

Macks @ 11/15/2006 17:17 commented on Big Bird
Quick question, as I managed to screw it up yet again. What is the proper format for inserting a link into a comment?
I'm familiar with the "[url]...[/url] method, and the "[url=...]Text[/url] modification.  It doesn't seem to be working here though.

Macks @ 11/3/2006 16:03 commented on Strike - MMX Style
The head seems to move less slowly than the body, though I have no idea how it could be fixed.
The design is nice, not too over done.

Macks @ 11/3/2006 16:00 commented on Mega Man X - "X Fire"
I don't like the design, but you didn't design it. Nice work.

Macks @ 11/3/2006 16:00 commented on Marino
It's much smoother than it was. I still think the legs look a bit odd, but it's overall nice stuff.

Macks @ 10/31/2006 03:18 commented on Phiona Animations
Awesome stuff. Really smooth, alot accomplished with the style.

Macks @ 10/31/2006 03:17 commented on Power Armor Golem
Really nice. Some parts look a bit awkward, like the feet and his right arm, but over all it's great. Nice work.

Macks @ 10/29/2006 19:24 commented on Pepe
The line art isn't bad, though the feet seem a bit out of perspective.
You seem to be in desperate need of some Anti-Aliasing.

Macks @ 10/29/2006 16:13 commented on Messy-Kin
I like it BBD. It's a bit rough in spots, particularly inside of the pumpkin.
Overall pretty nice though.

Macks @ 10/26/2006 02:55 commented on [nudity] In the Depths
Absolutely brilliant.
I'm not entirely sure whats going on in a few places(namely the head) but it doesn't stop me from loving it.
Gorgeous use of colors, and brilliantly surreal.

Macks @ 10/25/2006 12:52 commented on Gremlins VS Critters
Wonderful work. Favorited.

Macks @ 10/25/2006 03:20 commented on Asian Warrior
Its a wonderful idea, but it simply isn't enough. It's really a minor power plant.
I'm glad Australia is taking a step in the right direction, but it's a small step, and quite a few leaps will be needed before we're using completely clean energy sources.

Macks @ 10/24/2006 02:29 commented on Delta OC Armor
Over Compensation contest.
I think the hands are too small, but it is otherwise, a really nice piece.