mzn528 @ 2/22/2015 14:51 commented on Knight Running

Thanks for the feedback helcril, I noticed the 3rd frame transition is pretty rough and the overall animation needs some cleanup, I will upload a revised version to fix it!

mzn528 @ 2/22/2015 14:50 commented on Knight Running

Thanks for the feedback MasterSky! I realized the armor is pretty hard to see haha, I wills soon upload a version with a different background!

mzn528 @ 2/10/2015 20:51 commented on Muscular enemy running

Thank you so much Lindion45! Glad you like it lol

mzn528 @ 2/4/2015 08:03 commented on Dark Souls Bonfire

Ugh the memories...

Great work, would love to see it animated and maybe make the flame brighter (or darkness intended lol)?

mzn528 @ 2/4/2015 07:59 commented on Dark Souls, beat them all Demake

Holy crap this is awesome! I am actually in the process of making a game you described in your description (except not this insanely good looking though, I am thinking about doing pixels)... I got 40% of the coding down and now I am just learning drawing and everything lol, wish me luck haha

mzn528 @ 1/29/2015 09:31 commented on Blue Knight Attacking

Thanks for the reply Uncle B! Yeah I agree the stab phase is a little bit sketchy, I was forced to widen the canvas size a little bit because I ran out of room lol. And the movement you saw was actually meant to show recoil.. I guess my next step will be editing them to make it feel more natural?

mzn528 @ 1/25/2015 19:02 commented on Running Swordsman

well done! however I feel like he might need to bounce and has some head movement, here's a pic I used to animate running:

Hope you will find this helpful!

mzn528 @ 1/25/2015 19:01 commented on Blue knight running

Thanks scottiand! I just used that as a reference point for myself, you know, to indicate that that's the point when his feet exert force and all, etc.

mzn528 @ 1/25/2015 19:00 commented on Blue knight running

Thanks 8 bit! I used this picture as reference, hope you will find it helpful as well: