cmmrc @ 11/23/2020 12:20 commented on Lovely place <3
So, how much is the rent to move in there?
Amazingly cozy

cmmrc @ 11/23/2020 10:45 commented on Trading Card - Firefly

I love the execution of the fly itself, everything- even the typography is spot on.

cmmrc @ 11/22/2020 18:18 commented on DIABOLUS

Absolutely fantastic!

cmmrc @ 11/22/2020 18:16 commented on Grief

The dress drove me crazy- I think I have four different variants of it. This was just what kinda worked best in the end colorwise, far from perfect. Thanks for the critique!

And thanks to everyone in general for the kind words ♥

cmmrc @ 11/21/2020 20:11 commented on MATCH LAND FAN ART

I think the darker color on the slime might be a bit too dark and the palette could probably have been lowered easily, otherwise this is cuteness perfection.

cmmrc @ 10/29/2020 05:25 commented on Joe (Dragalia Lost)

I feel like the shading on the hat was a stylistic choice. Personally, there's nothing I don't love about this, except having no idea who the character is, but that's on me.

cmmrc @ 10/24/2020 09:53 commented on The boar shows itself

Admittedly, even though I really enjoy the stylization, I have a very, very hard time telling what's going on in this picture.

cmmrc @ 10/23/2020 17:41 commented on Scene 3: In the forest, a wailing of anguish

Honestly never seen that film

cmmrc @ 10/21/2020 05:39 commented on Big Bird

Thanks a lot for the clarifications! If the 25kb preview info was in the submission text it's on me for not having read it again (you know how it is, you read it in the past and think "ah, I know what it says"), that should be an easy thing to avoid in the future. The animation got a bit ridiculous at 63 frames, so in the end it's no wonder really that the file size would bloat up. Just cropping it for the preview was a bit too lazy after all, heh.

As for the third pixelween submission, that one was so close to the deadline that I don't worry about it not being shown, I just had two hours left for it after all, that one definitely is on me.

cmmrc @ 10/20/2020 14:29 commented on HalfBright Fish - AMIGA - Brilliance II

Not a big fan of the dither you used on the ground, otherwise this looks stellar.

cmmrc @ 10/20/2020 11:01 commented on Big Bird

Thanks for your answer! Gonna hope to get out of that bad luck streak for my next uploads. I'm mainly a bit miffed about that knight animation getting buried so badly since it took me all week, but it is how it is.

cmmrc @ 10/20/2020 10:43 commented on Big Bird

Hey, all of my last uploads never showed up in the "newest" tab and kinda got buried in the gallery- Is this just really bad luck on my part that more than 6 got accepted and I was number 7 for them all?

cmmrc @ 10/19/2020 20:37 commented on The Escape

I read the face entirely differently at first but it doesn't matter, I still love everything about this. Great job.

cmmrc @ 10/19/2020 20:34 commented on One With The Universe

Did you use transparency/opacity effects for the animation and the sunrays? That would count as not pixel art here and not be admissible since it bumps the color count exponentially. In case this doesn't get accepted that'll probably be what it's about. Otherwise pretty cute!

cmmrc @ 10/19/2020 20:05 commented on The Consumption

Oof, that creature turned out great.

cmmrc @ 10/19/2020 09:07 commented on Dancin robo

No problem, thanks for dealing with it so quickly!

cmmrc @ 10/19/2020 06:13 commented on Dancin robo

Hello! I've just seen that my  entry for week 3 is displayed for CSSR, since my name is cmmrc I can see how that could have happened.

cmmrc @ 10/8/2020 08:52 commented on I hate this job

Fantastic use of the palette, love the atmosphere.

cmmrc @ 10/8/2020 06:59 commented on Silent Hill 4 - Twin Victim

So rare this great game gets any love.

cmmrc @ 10/4/2020 18:39 commented on Cake House

I'll be doing my best to participate! Lots of personal stuff going on this month, but I'll try what I can to at least submit the upcoming entries in time. Shame I just saw this today.

cmmrc @ 9/30/2020 01:43 commented on Snot

Cute snot aisha! Bonus points for neopets content in 2020

cmmrc @ 9/28/2020 08:26 commented on Re-Animator

Always glad to see content related to one of my favorite films!

His nose seems a bit low, but good job otherwise.

cmmrc @ 10/12/2018 13:54 commented on Neon

Love it.

cmmrc @ 10/9/2018 05:10 commented on Woman in autumn

Grim and comfy are pretty close to each other in my heart. :>

I didn't really plan for it to be especially warm, it felt that way to me afterwards, hence the word choice. But thank you for the feedback nonetheless, I will keep your suggestions in mind for the future!

cmmrc @ 10/7/2018 11:55 commented on Pixel Gladiator

Aw man, Pixel Gladiator has been on my wishlist for ages. Just some more reason to finally buy it.