Momofumi @ 9/29/2018 15:53 commented on Map, Grass field

Wow everyone said about trees backlight. Thanks for the feed back, I will fix it!

Momofumi @ 3/14/2017 21:03 commented on Regnalium Soldier

Momofumi @ 3/4/2017 17:57 commented on Magicat's Avatar

Halo Senpai

Momofumi @ 2/24/2016 02:02 commented on Etrian Odyssey Gunner

Whoa... I've seen this on facebook

Momofumi @ 9/30/2015 00:02 commented on Entrance

I like the color you chose for the pipes. it's looks rusty. Great work!

Momofumi @ 9/24/2015 05:54 commented on You are not the hero mockup

@AKA Mathieu: Which character, I played FF too. well, it's noly 7, 8, 9, 10 though

@A2J2TIWARI: Thank you. I change the preview XD

@MagicKoi: That's true. I hope it wont too noticeable after the game finish. with lighting effect and stuff

@Macaroni and Cheese: actually this place is underground but the lower you go, the environment turn into bright sky.

Momofumi @ 8/30/2015 02:53 commented on Ruin

Thank you all. @WangieClown the game is out now in steam early access

Momofumi @ 8/30/2015 02:44 commented on Sprite base 2 (nude)

I agree with you on that, the proportion isn't quite right. But I think I'm gonna leave as it is because it's only template. Thank you for the feed back. I really appreciate it.

Momofumi @ 8/29/2015 10:05 commented on Project Exorcist Background Trial

Another great piece came with Roland =)

love the atmoshere, nice textures. how long it takes to create this whole piece?

Momofumi @ 8/14/2015 16:13 commented on Blue woman

Thank you. I'm glad you like it!

Momofumi @ 8/11/2015 17:53 commented on Old and unfinished

I lose my interest to finish this

Momofumi @ 8/11/2015 17:51 commented on Precambrian Earth

OMG the textures!

Momofumi @ 8/4/2015 18:22 commented on Old stuff

Thank you people.

Momofumi @ 7/5/2015 14:15 commented on Sprite Base (nudity)

Yeah, I'm not sure about the shading either. Can you point it out where it's wrong? the lighting is top light

Momofumi @ 6/21/2015 08:05 commented on Hiding

Well, he is try to hide hiding his face. actually I just testing my tileset in game engine then I make him walk behing the tree  and then I think "Hey, this is actually looks interesting" so I took the screenshot and uploaded here.

I know the title doesn't related to the scene. I can't think of anything that can describe this image. So I gave the title hiding because he's trying to hide his face

Momofumi @ 6/21/2015 07:53 commented on Hiding

Thanks glad you like it!

Momofumi @ 6/3/2015 17:46 commented on Pigeon That Flew Down Into Subway Going To Need All His Wits To Get Out Of This One

Awesome.

Momofumi @ 6/3/2015 10:24 commented on Swörds

Cool detail!

Momofumi @ 5/30/2015 20:13 commented on Naomi Mockup

Great textures.

Momofumi @ 5/25/2015 23:33 commented on The She-Hulk Dance [Weekly Challenge]

Spin! haha.

Momofumi @ 5/12/2015 15:43 commented on Special Delivery

This is awesome, definitely vote for this!

Momofumi @ 5/9/2015 08:41 commented on Windrunner

I had the same issue with photoshop and I assuming that you use photoshop to create Gif image. If so something like this will happen if you converted a selected color to transparent. To change backgroung into transparent in photoshop all you need to do is erase the background manually, I mean you have to erase each frame background colors manually using eraser or any other tool.

Momofumi @ 5/4/2015 03:16 commented on Rhino armoured mech

Well, good luck :)

Momofumi @ 5/3/2015 18:28 commented on Rhino armoured mech

maybe it would be much better if you drew this in sideview ratherthan in frontview, because image like this shows form and shape better in sideview.

Momofumi @ 5/3/2015 16:31 commented on Rhino armoured mech

It's a rhino It takes me some time before i can read this image (lol)

At glance I thought that would be a top view spaceship or somekind. with the horn as a cockpit and the leg is tiny drone attached to the big spaceship.