MalevolentMask @ 1/20/2021 07:09 commented on olive

Is this resized? I'd reccomend having the original size for the detail file since users can zoom in and out. Either way lovely portrait, love the colors!

MalevolentMask @ 1/10/2021 15:06 commented on Little witch's room

This is such a cozy scene! Loooove the palette and style!

MalevolentMask @ 1/2/2021 15:11 commented on it's his house now, you fool

Ohhh that's a bummer, yeah I had that happen to me before too. D:

And oh no you're good, just wasn't sure if you knew or not. Its a great piece either way!

MalevolentMask @ 1/2/2021 12:22 commented on it's his house now, you fool

This is cool looking! I think its too big for the challenge though, I believe it was restricted to 100x100?

MalevolentMask @ 12/25/2020 08:42 commented on Secret Santa 2020

Aw thanks everyone!

MalevolentMask @ 12/24/2020 07:57 commented on Secret Santa 2020

Aw thank you so much, they're cute!

MalevolentMask @ 11/30/2020 07:17 commented on SCP-1959

In space no one can see you float! Aw thanks!

MalevolentMask @ 7/27/2020 12:46 commented on Kamen Rider

Thanks!

MalevolentMask @ 12/26/2019 07:52 commented on merry christmas2019

Cute, love her hair. Might need a "nsfw" on the preview/icon though.

MalevolentMask @ 12/3/2019 08:23 commented on Tiny Princess

This is really cute! Love the colors!

MalevolentMask @ 11/22/2019 09:25 commented on Witch Pin-Up

Its a pretty cute pin-up! The thing that stands out to me as being off is the skin,clothes, and broom handle compared to the hair, bow and broom end. Maybe add in some highlights and another shadow/shade? It feels as though the pieces are incomplete. I'd be careful how you render the skin and clothes though, defintely go subtle about it so it doesn't lose the softness you have going.

I also highly reccomend posting in the wip section of PixelJoint's forum if you're looking for cc. That way people can post paintovers etc. too! C:

MalevolentMask @ 11/22/2019 07:30 commented on Polish Medal

This is super sweet, i'm with Gecimen though i'd change the preview to showcase it a lil' better. :0

MalevolentMask @ 9/24/2019 15:04 commented on Fountain room

Thanks! Yeah the colors were fun to come up with!

MalevolentMask @ 9/24/2019 15:02 commented on Glass Scimitar

I have yet to play Morrowind but I agree! :'D

MalevolentMask @ 8/23/2019 09:41 commented on Glass Scimitar

Oh nice! I haven't played the game but after searching it up I like the shade of green they use. C:

MalevolentMask @ 8/23/2019 06:35 commented on Wishing Potion

Right? Hah thanks! :'D

MalevolentMask @ 8/23/2019 06:33 commented on King Boo

Thanks! Yeah I figured I should play around with smears etc. :0

MalevolentMask @ 8/23/2019 06:32 commented on Venom Study

Thanks! Yeah it was an informative study, I love how they use smears in the Marvel vs Capcom sprites!

MalevolentMask @ 8/14/2019 10:47 commented on Wishing Potion

Aw thank you!

MalevolentMask @ 8/12/2019 06:46 commented on Green Bug

Great use of the color pallete!

MalevolentMask @ 7/19/2019 15:14 commented on Ghibli Tea Set

Thanks! And yeah today's my birthday, its odd that its not showing up and thank you! C:

MalevolentMask @ 7/19/2019 15:13 commented on Ghibli Tea Set

@Orochan Thank you! Yeah I thought he'd make a perfect pouring cup for milk/cream lmao

MalevolentMask @ 7/18/2019 06:29 commented on Ghibli Tea Set

Thanks!! :D

MalevolentMask @ 7/7/2019 14:00 commented on Trees, Houses and Stores

Thanks! Yeah I looked at the ones in D/P as inspiration!

MalevolentMask @ 5/30/2019 06:33 commented on Surfin'

Thanks! Yeah i've gotten fond of doing small stuff over the years. It definitely takes work to get a small thing to read correctly!