cerealkiller54 @ 9/8/2014 12:22 commented on Zombie Samurai Sword Draw (Animated)

The animation itself is pretty well done! The timing, however, is a bit slow. Here's what it looks like with some smoother slashing (I just sped up some of the frames). http://i.imgur.com/3OYIVaU.gif

cerealkiller54 @ 7/29/2013 22:38 commented on Poppy field

Very well done! Incredible work on the colors. I find this piece quite reminiscent of Proteus... might it have been an inspiration?

cerealkiller54 @ 7/17/2013 13:06 commented on Drunk Brawler

I'll just go ahead and make them both animated.

cerealkiller54 @ 7/8/2013 13:39 commented on The Necromancer

@Manupix Yeah, dithering definitely isn't one of my strong points, but I figured I'd get a bit of practice with it on this piece. Forgive me if I went a little overboard with it.

cerealkiller54 @ 7/7/2013 08:31 commented on The Necromancer

Glad you all like it!

@TropicalSnowcone This entire piece has been a learning experience for me, so doing more with the lightsource and shading is something I'll keep in mind if I feel like returning to this piece in the future. Thanks for the critique!

cerealkiller54 @ 4/27/2013 12:34 commented on SP Base and Edit

I can't say it's my best work, but feel free to use it if you'd like.

cerealkiller54 @ 4/22/2013 08:38 commented on Death

Very well done. I actually really like the way the skull turned out.

cerealkiller54 @ 3/22/2013 20:01 commented on Buffpup

@Friend A beefy arm for such manly attire? Seems perfectly fitting to me.  Well, that and the fist was really the only thing I could get to look good and still fit the blob.

cerealkiller54 @ 12/5/2012 20:33 commented on Silver Surfer

Loving the sprites. Very well done, DawnBringer!

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 12:06 commented on Recalculating the equation

I think it's funny how the piece doesn't look at all like the reference. Nice work on this, though.

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 12:03 commented on Building

You probably lost some detail in compression and that's why there are so many colors now. It shouldn't be too hard to fix. Don't worry about it. I think you could use a little bit more contrast between colors. For example, the grey on the door is hard to see.

Oh, and quit arguing! Pixel Joint shouldn't be a place for flame wars.

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 11:51 commented on pixle starburst

Looking good, although I think you could do a little bit more work on it. Adding some more contrast between colors would help a lot!

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 11:44 commented on pixel villain

The art style sort of reminds me of Cave Story. I like it!

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 11:43 commented on JUSTBECOOL

Again, I like the piece, but you could greatly reduce the number of colors used. Pixel Art is supposed to be created by placing each pixel individually. I'm counting 500 colors on this one, so I'm guessing you probably used a gradient tool of some kind to get the cool effect on the words.

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 11:40 commented on WOOP!WOOP!

Looks good, although I do think you could greatly reduce the color count. The hood of the car almost seems like you used a gradient fill or something.

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 11:27 commented on Post-apocalyptic gas station

I really like the way the sand dunes and the clouds turned out. Great job!

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 11:26 commented on JonTron

@MmmOctopie

I was considering it, but I kind of figured that he's an animator and his face doesn't get seen all too much... Perhaps I'll get around to it later. I wasn't planning on doing a series or anything, just tributes/fanart.

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 11:23 commented on JonTron

@newGuy

That's actually really funny now that you pointed that out. I wouldn't have caught that if you didn't point it out. The only copy of this that I saved after making it was about 5x so when I resized it back down, I guess I lost some precision on the logo (but only the logo). I fixed it now. :P

cerealkiller54 @ 8/22/2012 11:13 commented on Zombie Dolan

This was a piece that I came up with when I was bored. The only part of the joke that I find funny is the MS Paint drawing and the poor spelling. Other than that, I'm not a huge fan either. Glad you guys enjoy the piece, though.

@Partack and _Connor
I know that "gooby pls" is more popular, but I do believe that "goofy pls" came first. Now, I'm not 100% sure about that, but I do really like the way the F turned out. ;)

cerealkiller54 @ 5/3/2012 01:47 commented on Morpheus

Best ten dollars I've spent in quite a while. This game is definitely a masterpiece.

cerealkiller54 @ 4/18/2012 15:11 commented on Skull Heart

I did some editing on the shading. Hopefully this is better.

cerealkiller54 @ 11/7/2010 15:45 commented on Big Bird

Not sure if any of you have seen this or are interested at all, but there's a Minecraft texture pack competition going on. Thoughts?

cerealkiller54 @ 9/11/2010 17:59 commented on Palette Test

I was focusing on the four colored characters so I didn't have any use for less saturated colors. I added more characters so I could use each color for as a character base.

cerealkiller54 @ 9/11/2010 11:18 commented on 'Were' you eating cereal?

I'm not sure what you mean by that, care to explain?

Edit: I gotcha. I kind of chose a dumb perspective on the table.

cerealkiller54 @ 9/10/2010 17:04 commented on Liz-Erd

Vampires are overrated.  Check out my avatar's animation (detailed view).