awestsecurity @ 6/26/2017 08:10 commented on Long Gone

Thanks. I'm quite color-blind so I struggle with that more than anything.

awestsecurity @ 7/13/2016 07:01 commented on Whiskered Wren icon

Thanks! I'm hoping to make a few and then give them away as actual icon files. I still feel like a beginner at this so I really appreciate your comment.

awestsecurity @ 1/11/2016 15:42 commented on Flemish Orange

Yeah, I decided to stay true to the reference. That may have been a poor choice.

awestsecurity @ 1/8/2016 16:42 commented on Flemish Orange

Thanks! I'm slowly getting the hang of this.

awestsecurity @ 7/11/2015 07:10 commented on IPhone 4S

Thanks Berkay!

awestsecurity @ 6/20/2015 16:25 commented on Just Hangin' Out

It was intended to show grave looting or, 'disturbing the dead,' which is illegal most everywhere. Hopefully it still qualifies even though I didn't explicitely show a person in the act.

awestsecurity @ 6/5/2015 10:21 commented on Super JDM Car Meeting

The cars are great. You got a lot of detail in those tiny places. I think the wondows read as flat and opaque and could use a bit of reflection or glare.

awestsecurity @ 6/5/2015 09:23 commented on Orchid Icons

Unfortunately, (?) there aren't any hallucinogenic orchids known to science. (One opiate though.)

It would be a fun series to do. So many plants to choose from, and a couple I could do from life.

awestsecurity @ 5/9/2015 08:32 commented on PaperClip

It's so smooth it doesn't really look like pixel art. If you did this by 'hand,' that's amazing.

awestsecurity @ 5/9/2015 08:28 commented on Items

Well done. The bottles look a little flat to me, but that wooden sword is champion.

awestsecurity @ 5/9/2015 08:25 commented on Chocobo

That texturing is beautiful. I wish it had the feet.