BlackDragon @ 6/21/2011 17:36 commented on Elk's Deathwing

You are not human.

BlackDragon @ 5/27/2011 15:39 commented on Death Shaman

Oh sweet! This was really fun to work on. Congrats to all.

BlackDragon @ 4/18/2011 16:15 commented on Portrait

Oh dear.

BlackDragon @ 8/11/2010 17:28 commented on Chi Bots

I think it looks great!

BlackDragon @ 7/29/2010 12:28 commented on Spector

Hey look, my tank icon thingy.

BlackDragon @ 5/31/2010 17:47 commented on Big Bird

Hey guys. It's been a while. Again!

Just wanted to say, love the new layout and smileys. Fuck whoever doesn't, it's all great.

And just a little update on what I've been working on: Fashion Police. Oh, and a Melting Watermelon.

Finish? Or not. I dunno. Just expect me to be a little more involved. I miss y'all.

BlackDragon @ 5/1/2010 10:22 commented on String Instrument-Wind Instrumentie

Please rid of that pallette in the corner. It does no justice to this awesome piece (:

BlackDragon @ 3/5/2010 17:34 commented on Big Bird

Any guitar players here?

I'm looking for a wireless system for my guitar, and I wanted to see if you guys had anything to reccomend. My budget is about 200 dollars.

Thanks!

BlackDragon @ 2/21/2010 17:52 commented on Metal slug light AA APC

You forget about the edits and make your own art from scratch.

BlackDragon @ 2/19/2010 18:07 commented on Nature Landscape

Keep it up. You have potential.

BlackDragon @ 2/4/2010 12:25 commented on Sidescroller shmup background 1

That water is fuckin' beautiful.

Can't wait to play it.

BlackDragon @ 1/24/2010 19:56 commented on Big Bird

How about you get off that metaphorical couch and pixel?

BlackDragon @ 1/18/2010 19:32 commented on Portrait

It's kinda hard to get readability in hands at the size they are, so I left it as is.

Thanks, though. Glad you like it.

BlackDragon @ 1/17/2010 21:56 commented on Big Bird

Well hey. Anyone remember me?
I've been dead far too long.
I miss you all ):

BlackDragon @ 9/5/2009 13:11 commented on Coccinelle abandonnée

Cool piece, looks like it could use some polishing though.

Kinda reminds me of this: http://pixeljoint.com/pixelart/34772.htm

BlackDragon @ 8/1/2009 11:21 commented on Luxray

Shading.

See how everything pops because of the contrast between light and dark? It shows form, the shape of the subject matter. Simply put, it "pops" from the page.

Go pick up a good art book at your local library and read up on shading and basic art techniques. One must master (or at least get the hang of) drawing before taking on pixel art or any sort of digital art for that matter.

BlackDragon @ 7/30/2009 18:12 commented on Seeder

Omanite? :D

This is really awesome, glad to see you trying something new.

Inspired by Squirrelsquid perhaps?

BlackDragon @ 6/28/2009 07:29 commented on RAM

WOW you've improved. This is really great.

BlackDragon @ 6/26/2009 10:15 commented on Truck

^^ My icon, yay :P

Anyway that's actually pretty cool.

BlackDragon @ 6/23/2009 21:08 commented on Lol Fruit

This one's gonna raise some controversies. But I really like it, and so I voted "yes".

BlackDragon @ 6/20/2009 08:15 commented on Big Bird

Your mom is awesome :P

Any idea what store she got it from? Just wondering.

BlackDragon @ 6/18/2009 18:53 commented on Big Bird

I just bought Pokemon Red again after mine broked

And it's amazing :3

(Pixels later I promise :0)

BlackDragon @ 6/17/2009 22:50 commented on Big Bird

Dude, I'm hopefully going to that college...

Amazing video.

BlackDragon @ 6/17/2009 14:47 commented on Big Bird

Technically?

Pixel art has helped me in all forms of art, honestly.
I guess depends on the attitude of the artist towards pixel art though. I practiced attention to detail, selection of fitting colors, and my patience (lol) and it's all made me a better artist.

BlackDragon @ 6/15/2009 17:16 commented on Scene soldier pauses for a moment to contemplate his fate.

Hahaha I thought the same.

Perhaps the title should be:
Scene: Soldier Pauses For a Moment to Contemplate His Fate