pop nebula dreamer @ 3/27/2020 23:24 commented on puffycharms sad shopper

Thank you so much buddy! : D That's one of the funnest part in making these pixel comics.

pop nebula dreamer @ 3/16/2020 23:46 commented on black unicorn jump

Thank you so much looloopaa. : ) I had tons of practice with my webcomic puffycharms. Thicker outlines are easy if you expand the selection a couple of pixels. One of my many secrets I've learned through trial and error.

pop nebula dreamer @ 3/11/2020 22:29 commented on puffycharms shower hottie

I'm so glad you like it Ganbaru-man. : D  This comic's inspired by a silly moment in my life.

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/19/2020 23:15 commented on puffycharms panty present

Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you like my comic Gecimen! : D

pop nebula dreamer @ 1/13/2020 17:48 commented on puffycharms raccoon cat

Aww, thank you BitBones. : D  More are on the way.

pop nebula dreamer @ 12/6/2019 18:18 commented on puffycharms Mr.Senpai

Thank you. I believe Mr.Senpai approves too.

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/29/2019 17:02 commented on puffycharms sloppy love

Aw, I'm sure you will find one. : )  I'm so glad that at least one person is on my side. Comic's based off of a real moment of mine. ^-^"

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/29/2019 16:58 commented on puffycharms sloppy love

Haha, I feel like I'm the opposite of a romance guru.

OMG, thank you so much for the follow! : D

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/27/2019 18:08 commented on puffycharms inside out freak out

Of course, Puffy Charms is my jam! : D Also just posted the new comic here on webtoons

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/22/2019 18:27 commented on PuffyCharms Gameover

Ah, you got me. I love that anime sooo much! : D

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/22/2019 18:26 commented on Crystal Guardians evolution attacks part 2

Me too. I actually forgot that I snuck a cat in one of the attack animations.

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/21/2019 12:59 commented on Crystal Guardians idle animations

Thank you, That one is my favorite! : D

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/19/2019 13:55 commented on puffycharms Dreamy boyfriend

Thank you so much! I was so excited to post this one. : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/18/2019 18:16 commented on Crystal Guardians evolution attacks part 1

Thank you so much! : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/16/2019 13:31 commented on Crystal Guardians Backgrounds

I love spooky shows, but they are so hard to find. The best radio drama I've heard is brook and jubal awkward tuesday phone calls. Most of the time I'm in shock, but have to find out what happens next.

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/11/2019 21:15 commented on Crystal Guardians evolution attacks part 1

Thank you, I experimented a lot on the graphics, and what effects would work best in the game. Plus I love the classic gameboy look. Everything was green in preproduction. : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/11/2019 14:16 commented on Crystal Guardians promo art

Crystal Guardians has just been released for google play! :D

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/10/2019 13:03 commented on puffycharms preview Swatter Z

Thank you, it was all part of my plan. : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/8/2019 13:20 commented on Crystal Guardians promo art

Thank you, and of course. Crystal Guardians will coming to android soon. : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 9/8/2019 22:41 commented on hero blocker

Thank you Pixelart kid. : D

pop nebula dreamer @ 9/4/2019 02:36 commented on Oh my anime

I know right? XD  I thought the thumbnail was a bit much. I actually didn't think I could make pixel art like that. O_O

pop nebula dreamer @ 8/31/2019 09:11 commented on Puffy Charms: Episode 8 lazy monster

That's why it's so hard to resist this epic lazy monster. : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/15/2018 14:12 commented on love tales intro

Thank you, I've been waiting for a project to come along so I could use this intro.

pop nebula dreamer @ 12/5/2017 21:52 commented on Psycat screenshot

Aw, thank you! : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 12/5/2017 21:51 commented on Psycat screenshot

Ah, but it's pico 8's palette like I mentioned in the discription.

I thought nes only used 12 colors plus a background. This is a bigger mystery then I thought. O_O