pop nebula dreamer @ 2/15/2018 14:12 commented on love tales intro

Thank you, I've been waiting for a project to come along so I could use this intro.

pop nebula dreamer @ 12/5/2017 21:52 commented on Psycat screenshot

Aw, thank you! : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 12/5/2017 21:51 commented on Psycat screenshot

Ah, but it's pico 8's palette like I mentioned in the discription.

I thought nes only used 12 colors plus a background. This is a bigger mystery then I thought. O_O

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/10/2017 13:27 commented on Neodread opening scene

It may seem like that now, but it's actually set up to draw the veiwer's focus to the table where a very special item will be in the final verison.

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/10/2017 13:24 commented on Neodread opening scene

And.... Fixed! Thank you so much for pointing that out. I'm still shocked that I missed such an important detail. O_O

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/6/2017 14:42 commented on Neodread opening scene

I'm so very honored. The textures were super fun to make. Surprisingly this style is not too much different from pop nebula's backgrounds.

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/6/2017 14:24 commented on Neodread opening scene

Thanks Mandrill! : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 11/3/2017 19:04 commented on Neodread opening scene

Thank you! : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 7/14/2017 12:17 commented on monster throne title screen

Thank you, it's all in the pixel. : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 6/9/2017 02:46 commented on candy castle level

Thanks Weston. The color scheme's actually one of my favorites : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 6/5/2017 03:55 commented on Brick ball mock up

Love you too buddy! : D

pop nebula dreamer @ 6/5/2017 03:55 commented on Brick ball mock up

Thanks Mega! : )  Funny story about the gameplay, this all started when the developer showed me a animation of the mechanics, and I instantly thought of monsters for some reason. XD

pop nebula dreamer @ 6/5/2017 03:51 commented on Brick ball mock up

Thanks for the feedback. The developer noted how the monsters should level up, so I made a few adjustments from the original.

To my understanding it's more of a bubble bobbler with touch controls, except with monsters.

pop nebula dreamer @ 3/3/2017 03:57 commented on final widowmaker scene

Lol, nope. XD Just a animation project I got commissioned for last year. I actually had no idea what the game was about untill I I did some research

pop nebula dreamer @ 3/3/2017 03:55 commented on Mercy heals widowmaker

Aw, thank you Tiffybits. : )  I got tired making dark animations, and thought it could use a dynamic look.

pop nebula dreamer @ 3/3/2017 03:50 commented on Mercy heals widowmaker

I love dragonball! : D I just watched the whole fight scene between goku and freeza a couple of weeks ago. T'was truly epic indeed

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/24/2017 12:19 commented on widowmaker threatens

It's a well kept secret where I forget to post these animations. : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/22/2017 14:03 commented on widowmaker threatens

Hmmm.. Sometimes these animations can take a few days. It depends on how complex the animation is, how much detail is required, any other animations planned out for that scene, backgrounds needed , and that could take even longer.

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/22/2017 13:59 commented on skyping with reaper

Oh, that's because it's a part 2 from the last animation. Anna sniped the Ipad which left a bullet hole.

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/22/2017 13:58 commented on skyping with reaper

Aw, thanks buddy. I think pixel art has many amazing qualities. In some cases it would actually be easier making a anime in pixel form.
Little known fact, corgies are nature's little ninjas. : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/22/2017 13:49 commented on island of starpom

I'm so honored, thank you! : D

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/20/2017 13:36 commented on widowmaker 1st scene

Thank you, and that's Widowmaker from Overwatch. : )

I actually never played the game so I didn't know any of the characters besides the 3D animations blizard would release.

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/19/2017 11:48 commented on spying on widowmaker

Your problaby right. I redid the face so many times. By the 8th time I said "good enough!" XD

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/19/2017 11:45 commented on widowmaker strikes

Oh, I can explain that. The person in charge didn't want me to spend too much time on these little animations so I had to keep moving on as soon as I could.

Still, I think this one's better then "widowmaker experiment" : )

pop nebula dreamer @ 2/17/2017 14:26 commented on widowmaker it's amelia

Oh, I think so too. I wanted to add another scene like this one in the episode. : )