Trigonomicon @ 9/29/2020 04:46 commented on Pixelween: Everything is quiet

Excellent atmosphere.

Trigonomicon @ 9/24/2020 13:19 commented on mini_me64x64

Nice first try, seems to have been a good drunk purchase. Welcome to pixeljoint!

Trigonomicon @ 9/24/2020 13:06 commented on Autumn Tree

I keep komming back to this piece, the colors are just so good.

Trigonomicon @ 9/19/2020 11:23 commented on Living Room Painting

I like how the foliage came out in this one. And half sunny, half dark cloud motifs are always great.

Trigonomicon @ 9/15/2020 16:09 commented on GB Critters

I just realised as I was about to fall asleep that I had typed this out all wrong. I edited the titel and description now, but for anyone reading the comments let it be known that I fucked up.

Trigonomicon @ 9/14/2020 02:12 commented on Umbruh, Shadood, & Phenombra

Putting on the thickest gloves I can find so I can pet the shadow demons.

Trigonomicon @ 9/14/2020 02:11 commented on Diggit, Polymath, & Calculosus

Looks kind of claymation-esque, pretty cool.

Trigonomicon @ 9/11/2020 13:44 commented on PokéZombie

I feel like this is bending the rules of the challenge somewhat... but in a cool way that I like.

Trigonomicon @ 9/6/2020 12:33 commented on 32 characters

Lots of good ones here. The walking deep-sea fish up to the right is my funny-fave, the fight-beetle near the middle is my cool-fave.

Trigonomicon @ 9/5/2020 14:47 commented on Positive Possum

I love you too, spray paint opossum.

Trigonomicon @ 9/4/2020 13:42 commented on Drunken beard on legs, also known as a dwarf

Love how expressive this little fella is.

Trigonomicon @ 9/4/2020 13:38 commented on Pixel breakdance

So smooth. And the "3d" effect/perspective work is great, too!

Trigonomicon @ 8/26/2020 07:06 commented on Octavia

Cute! And nice work getting all 8 tentacles so readable on so few pixels.

Trigonomicon @ 8/23/2020 13:04 commented on Mountains Background

Very nice. Any general advice on doing mountains?

Trigonomicon @ 8/23/2020 07:31 commented on Ever Deeper - Enemies 2

Looking good! One small suggestion: Try making the opening of the reapers hood more tapered, either uppwards or downward should work. It's a bit too neat and symetrical at the moment.

Trigonomicon @ 8/21/2020 15:24 commented on Skeleton

Good job getting the details of a skelleton into such a small package. Smooth animation, too.

Trigonomicon @ 8/19/2020 05:55 commented on Autumnal Falls

Lots of nice details in here, like the dramaticly windswept clouds and the faint outline of the moon.

Trigonomicon @ 8/19/2020 05:29 commented on colorado sunset

Nice, great color choises.

Trigonomicon @ 8/18/2020 05:06 commented on First submit

Wellcome to pixeljoint. The animation is pretty fine as is, but if I look for things to improve, I think the shine effect on the right left should deform more to follow the curve of the blob as it moves.

Trigonomicon @ 8/17/2020 04:23 commented on The Giant

Nice! Very cute terrorbird, too.

Trigonomicon @ 8/17/2020 04:05 commented on Planet Explosion - Left Behind

Please reauppload withouth the upscaling, Pixeljoint have a built-in zoom function.

Trigonomicon @ 8/16/2020 11:04 commented on Pokemon Sprite Collab

That Omastar tho.

Trigonomicon @ 8/16/2020 10:34 commented on Ponte Sisto

Wow, there's some smooth, subltle lightning going on here.

Trigonomicon @ 8/12/2020 05:40 commented on water practice

Very nice, I like the colors.

Trigonomicon @ 8/12/2020 05:28 commented on Dying Breed (Part 5)

I love seeing more of these. Do you have a plan for where you're going with these, or do you just make something up for a new one whenever you feel like making one?