Trigonomicon @ 8/11/2019 14:44 commented on Wet

Good work on the underwater distortion.

Trigonomicon @ 7/28/2019 04:08 commented on Fast

Love the personality of those characters.

Trigonomicon @ 7/21/2019 10:43 commented on Green Potion

Welcome to pixeljoint.

For construive comment: adding a shine effect to the bottle, like the mercury bottle down right in this image could really improve it. A simple line of white/lightly colored pixels following the line of the bottle would do.

Trigonomicon @ 7/10/2019 14:23 commented on HexScene

Beauifull work. I'd love to hear some of your thoughts/process around hex borders. Hexagon maps is a favorite format of mine but I've never really dared to experiment with borders.

Trigonomicon @ 7/9/2019 16:16 commented on Dragon Jar

That's some real nice fire you got there.

Trigonomicon @ 7/7/2019 07:25 commented on Mines

I agree the ending was a bit abrupt, but otherwise great animation and use of color!

Trigonomicon @ 7/5/2019 06:01 commented on Volleyball Gal

That animation is incredibly smooth, great work!

Trigonomicon @ 6/3/2019 14:07 commented on Terminator

Fantastic work! And I see no reason why this would be against the rules.

Trigonomicon @ 8/2/2017 03:51 commented on A whale.

Yepp, that's clearly a whale. If possible, you should always include a link to the reference picture if you used one.

Trigonomicon @ 8/1/2017 13:57 commented on [OC]Attack Animation

Pretty good start. You put the motion into the whole body, which is good. I would suggest working more on the leg movement, make her lift her forward foot as she moves it forward, it loos a bit odd with it just sliding forward. I would also suggest putting in more "pause" frames between swings to make the animation easier to look at.

Trigonomicon @ 7/27/2017 15:42 commented on Ork Head Avatar

Click the pen icon under the artwork to edit. Change the "small file" to this version, then upload the larger version under "Detail file".

Trigonomicon @ 7/25/2017 08:09 commented on Random stuff

Nice work, I especially like how you made the gold pile.

Trigonomicon @ 7/25/2017 08:00 commented on Mars Commando

Love that sky.

Trigonomicon @ 7/16/2017 07:08 commented on Help me with my art plz

For the animation, there are a few places where his "back foot" hardly moves between frames ( his left leg in frames 3->4, for example), and in other places a leg moves very quickly between two frames (such as his right leg in frames 2->3), which makes the animation look all kinds of jerky. Try to keep a more constat speed on the limb movements. There's a few other parts of the movment that looks weird, such as how he seems to pull his leg backwards a bit before setting it down in frames 7->8

I'm not realy an expert in animating, so the best advice I can give otherwise would be to google up some walk cycling diagrams to study.

Trigonomicon @ 7/5/2017 04:24 commented on Skeletor

For some reason, it doesn't work if it has the same filename as the old file. I've also had trouble with this, so I usually slap on a "version2" or something to make the reupload work.

Trigonomicon @ 7/5/2017 04:20 commented on The Warthog and the Frog

Lovely character designs and great pixels.

Trigonomicon @ 7/5/2017 04:18 commented on Skeletor

Looking good! Heads up: you don't need to remove and resubmit the entire piece when you fix something, you can just edit the submission and upload a new file.

Trigonomicon @ 7/3/2017 14:11 commented on Night Shift

Realy like the colours on this one, very cosy.

Trigonomicon @ 6/30/2017 06:14 commented on Darkest Night

Nice work. To give some feedback, I would adviceto increase the contrast on some of the colours. it's difficult to tell where the tree ends and the sky begins against the lighter sky parts, the illumination from the window should stand out a bit more and the top two colors of the sky are very similar.

Trigonomicon @ 6/29/2017 05:28 commented on Ghosts

Those ghosts are real cute, good work!

However, that text does not look like proper pixel art. You should remove it, as pixeljoint rules state that the entire piece must be pure pixel art.

Trigonomicon @ 3/18/2017 05:38 commented on Dungeon

Pixeljoint has a built-in zoom function (the + and - buttons under the pixture), there's no need to submit pre-zoomed artwork.

Trigonomicon @ 2/22/2017 15:44 commented on Towards The Pantheon Battle Art

Since Pixeljoint has a built-in zoom function, you should never submit "pre-zoomed" artwork, I suggest re-uploading it with it's original size.

Trigonomicon @ 6/22/2016 17:05 commented on Little Big Adventure 2 for Game Boy Advance

There are few forces as powerfull as LBA2 nostalgia. And may I say that the font is incredibly spot on.

Trigonomicon @ 6/22/2016 16:43 commented on Earth

Very nice! This gives off some Cutting-edge-windows95-game vibes. Even though such games had a lot more than eight colours, it's something about the dithering I guess.

Trigonomicon @ 6/12/2016 04:26 commented on Royal guard - idle and attack animation

I'd suggest making him pull the spear further back between each attack. Right now the motions are a bit too small.