HoofFoot @ 2/24/2011 00:52 commented on Kirby and Knuckle Joe

I get the bad shading and contrast, since this was the first one of these I made, but I'm not sure what you mean by poorly edited circle?

HoofFoot @ 7/17/2009 11:17 commented on Clean Your Hard Drive - Pixels Gone Wild

Thank you, the fire is one of the few things I'm actually happy with... ^^

HoofFoot @ 5/20/2009 09:06 commented on Kefka avatar.

Thank you.

HoofFoot @ 5/17/2009 00:37 commented on P.O.D

Way awesome! :O

HoofFoot @ 5/17/2009 00:33 commented on carpet design

Great work! Definitely one of my favorites now.

HoofFoot @ 4/25/2009 11:52 commented on No HF, you are the omnivores...

Gee thanks.

HoofFoot @ 4/23/2009 04:48 commented on super smash bros. PIXEL

Great preview! Mario's legs are meh in the actualy picture. :/

HoofFoot @ 4/23/2009 00:29 commented on Girl Run

There is a stray white pixel between the heel and the shin in the 5th frame.

HoofFoot @ 3/24/2009 00:21 commented on Flying thing

Thanks. :)

HoofFoot @ 3/21/2009 22:41 commented on Flying thing

It's not that I shun critique, but I just don't want any for this piece. The reason is quite simple, I know this could be better, but I really don't feel like playing around with it anymore, due to stress and more pressing things irl.

Also, I'm sorry if "No critique on this one, thank you." sounded harsh. It was not my intention.

HoofFoot @ 3/12/2009 14:17 commented on Incognita

Great work! Love how smooth it is.

HoofFoot @ 3/12/2009 14:15 commented on leisure time at Lipari Island

Leave it to you to make even the hardest of palettes work! You have my vote!

HoofFoot @ 3/12/2009 14:11 commented on Quest

Great work as always! :D

HoofFoot @ 3/12/2009 14:09 commented on Ziggy Screens

It's so lively and beautiful! I think I'm in love.

HoofFoot @ 3/12/2009 14:07 commented on Evening

Oh my gods this is gorgeous! Definitely my favorite.

HoofFoot @ 3/7/2009 13:15 commented on Sienna Room

Great atmosphere you've gotten into this piece! Makes me remember the time I still loved to go to the movies.

HoofFoot @ 3/7/2009 13:11 commented on Pokémon Special Yellow D/P/Pt

Very very cute and well done. :D

HoofFoot @ 3/7/2009 13:09 commented on By the forest line

There's one thing that bothers me. The light grey/blue rectangle of the building behind the creature on the right seems to have cut the black line of the creature's back.

Otherwise this is pretty good, I can't say anything someone else hasn't said already about improving it.

HoofFoot @ 3/7/2009 13:03 commented on I run things around here

Great work! Who did he kill/maim?

HoofFoot @ 2/10/2009 19:59 commented on Girl bounce
Those bounce way too much and way too fast. With such huge boobs, such fierce jiggling would be very painful. The movement would fit a piece of machinery, like a pump, better than boobs. The way the girl moves would suggest that the boobs wouldn't bounce so much in an up-and-down motion but more in side-to-side one.

Because I like boobs that bounce like something that is made up of fatty tissue and not rubber (or flubber, now imagine boobs made of that).

Otherwise the movement is rather hypnotic and it's well done despite the small size.

HoofFoot @ 2/8/2009 04:29 commented on queenie
Very cute, but the heart on her dress seems a bit misplaced.

HoofFoot @ 2/8/2009 04:26 commented on Lotiki
The hair is beautiful and gotta love bunchies on boobs. XD

HoofFoot @ 2/8/2009 04:21 commented on Hindu Sprites
Great work! Palette is love!

HoofFoot @ 2/8/2009 04:19 commented on Peeka monkeh!
That would make a great plushie! At least that's what it makes me first think of, because it looks so soft and fluffy.

HoofFoot @ 2/8/2009 04:18 commented on Turpentine and Cockatrice
Just change the background to transparent and it's perfect. It's beautiful.