Stained Glass @ 1/6/2007 10:04 commented on Platformer mock up
Nice work LauriP, I will look for a demo on 64digits.

Stained Glass @ 11/22/2006 14:06 commented on Random sprites

I love you REZ.

Nice pixels.

Stained Glass @ 11/11/2006 17:11 commented on pictochat: uniklogo
Man, your pieces are awesome.   Funny idea with the DS.  5/5.

Stained Glass @ 11/1/2006 12:49 commented on Maya Temple
I like the palette, has a nice retro feel to it.

Stained Glass @ 10/29/2006 14:39 commented on Toxin of Fear
Awesome Idea.   I like the smoke.

Stained Glass @ 10/15/2006 08:41 commented on Kneeling Guard from NLP

Is this a sequal to Ninja loves Pirate?   Ninja loves Pirate was the most beautiful game ever created with GM.   Great sprite.

Stained Glass @ 10/12/2006 16:19 commented on Iconic

I like it, but I have one question.   Is the parrot a robot too?

Stained Glass @ 10/8/2006 05:30 commented on Juno the Lion/Peacock hybrid
Awesome animation, love the palette you used.  The only thing that bothers me is the tail, not smooth enough for me.

Stained Glass @ 10/1/2006 16:13 commented on Light
simple, yet I like it.

Stained Glass @ 8/18/2006 09:36 commented on My Cock

Nice one, I thought it would be something with a roster.

Stained Glass @ 8/17/2006 13:18 commented on Brian Is a Thug
Awesome!  Really like granny, but the penguin is awesome also.    Great job.

Stained Glass @ 8/10/2006 07:19 commented on Yus Chunk
Looks awesome, at first I thought it was by helm.

Stained Glass @ 8/9/2006 11:23 commented on Valentine's portrait [UPDATED]
Awesome style for this piece, reminds me of helm's work. (which is a real compliment)  5 stars.

Stained Glass @ 8/6/2006 15:23 commented on Golfer - Down Swing

Everything in this piece looks good to me exept the eyes.  They seemed really round, and you should almost not see them for how close he is to the the ball and the way he (should) be hitting the ball.

Stained Glass @ 8/5/2006 10:24 commented on Mafia (?) Portrait

No, no, you got to keep the pinstripes, he's from the Mofia!   I admit that they don't blend in with the rest of the peice.    Amazing dithering on the face, but the tie looks weird to me.   4/5 stars.

Stained Glass @ 8/1/2006 13:26 commented on muetzenlui
I love the style of this piece.   Is the first hat a mouse mickey hat?

Stained Glass @ 7/31/2006 13:25 commented on Swimming Pool
I thought is wasn't pixel art until I looked closely.   It requires some skill to get it that real.   5/5 + fav.

Stained Glass @ 7/31/2006 11:34 commented on Mushrooms and Bunny [GBA mockup]
Awesome mockup, but the mushrooms have a odd shape.

Stained Glass @ 7/31/2006 11:33 commented on Cat Tree - Colored

Small edit, fixed things ThereIsNoCure mentioned.

Stained Glass @ 7/30/2006 09:16 commented on Cat Tree - Colored
Anything is particular that need more detail?

Stained Glass @ 7/29/2006 15:58 commented on Atlantis
Looks sweet, but doesn't look like atlantis, I was thinking of a lighter color for the city.