Eggrald @ 10/20/2015 13:35 commented on Pumpkasaur

Bravo! keep on it, I see improvements.

Eggrald @ 10/19/2015 09:26 commented on My pet fluffy...

Thanks for the "bronce" medal and congrats to the incredible winners!

Eggrald @ 10/11/2015 10:54 commented on Heads collector

Yeah, I'm still adjusting my palette, although I'm gonna edit it, not sure if in time to the challengue, but I want to changue a few things.

Also, thanks! ;)

Eggrald @ 10/8/2015 18:52 commented on Furious Dread

This is very clean despite the intrincate design...not something easy to accomplish, congrats.

Eggrald @ 10/7/2015 18:57 commented on First pixels

This is very very clean for a first piece, you're a keen observer.

Eggrald @ 10/7/2015 05:39 commented on OC 1 portrait

Yeah, the exterior AA on the cheek it's like...too obvious right? that bothered me. The "blending" on the hair is quite weird, I have to reorganize it, maybe here maybe in another (hope better) drawing.

Eggrald @ 10/5/2015 19:44 commented on Tryponecrophobia

Well, even if you don't even pause it's animated and very refined! I'm new at this and that looks like some speed to me ;)

Eggrald @ 10/5/2015 15:32 commented on Tryponecrophobia

Is this for the challenge? damn, you're fast!

Very nice btw.

Eggrald @ 10/4/2015 14:51 commented on Red eyed bat

Ha ha, no, this isn't some masochist emo auto bashing, I'm just pointing out what I see, my attitude is positive, I have few days of experience and going "fine" to some extent, and I know I can do better, in fact I'm on it, its actually something cool. I'm just tryng to not get too confident.

Eggrald @ 10/4/2015 10:31 commented on Red eyed bat

I've seen your stuff and it's exemplary, so thanks a lot for being nice!

Well, imo it's far from great, mainly because of bad planning and inexperience teaming up to show some shameful flaws, but the rendering and resolution are some considerable effort coming from me, I'll put some thought on the next ("high" res) one and see what happens.

Oh, and I will actually try that one extra level of shadow, it might turn out better.

Eggrald @ 10/3/2015 19:16 commented on Brando the Sailor

Great portrait.

Eggrald @ 10/3/2015 06:33 commented on Crocodiddly

Sometimes a cute concept without any unnecessary detail is more than enough ;)

Eggrald @ 10/3/2015 06:31 commented on Kaede Smith 1

Yeah, I wasnt sure at all about how to resolve that. I think I'm gonna copy some Terry Bogards pixel per pixel before trying this kind of sprites again, I might learn quite a bit.

Eggrald @ 10/2/2015 18:00 commented on Crocodiddly

Extremely funny yet simple.

Eggrald @ 10/2/2015 09:28 commented on Lone Matthews

Awesome piece for the intro of a 2d arcade shot em up or beat em up, I can recall Capcoms Aliens vs Pred. Top stuff.

Eggrald @ 10/2/2015 09:25 commented on PA Hellhound 2

You're allowed :D it sounds like a nice detail.

Eggrald @ 10/1/2015 13:16 commented on PA Hellhound 2

Yes, I've thought about some pastel/more brownish tones, but after some testing I gave up. Thanks a lot!

Eggrald @ 10/1/2015 13:09 commented on I Will Survive

The shading is amazing.

Eggrald @ 10/1/2015 12:42 commented on Volcano Background

This is very organic and well done dude.

Eggrald @ 10/1/2015 09:07 commented on PA Hellhound 2

Ha ha! I wish, but thanks for your support CMW ;)

Eggrald @ 10/1/2015 09:04 commented on PA Lizardman 1

Thanks for the feedback! yes, sometimes I have very old sprites in mind, those had to use black because of hardware restrictions, but I can perfectly try some dark blue or brown.