mechast @ 6/4/2009 09:25 commented on Doc

wow! love the details!

mechast @ 4/23/2009 06:06 commented on Lincoln Memorial

great. AA would make it hotter :D

mechast @ 4/10/2009 11:08 commented on Coeur de pierre

yeah the same came in to my mind. two dudes. sry

mechast @ 4/9/2009 21:57 commented on EasterIsland

it would be so much better without the outline, it is very unrealistic now. But i really like the statue itself.

mechast @ 3/7/2009 15:18 commented on Rorschach Two Faced - Weekly Challenge

i think the preview is a lot better. not just because of the animation, but i also like those colours more. ah and the preview's anim is better than the alternative version.

mechast @ 2/11/2009 16:03 commented on Magenta Challenge-Sweet Pea
this looks pretty cool. just work a bit more on it. Add some AA, and some background, a simple gradient would do it (of course with some delicious colour, not magenta). I guess 38 colours are a bit too much, try lowering it. If you work on it a bit more, you got my vote.

mechast @ 2/8/2009 16:16 commented on Exploring other worlds
i think i'm gonna light it up a little bit, because i've seen this on several monitors and it looked pretty dark. Until I upload a new version, try downloading and editing it, to see all the colours.

mechast @ 2/1/2009 08:49 commented on Pixel Heroes
6 is solid snake from metal gear solid

mechast @ 1/25/2009 15:21 commented on Scriba - Juro's details
aww yes it looks resized... What a nonsense... You use RPGMaker XP right? I was really into RPGMaker2k3 a couple of years ago, but I don't remember how this was there. /facepalm for the developers really. Anyway. You could program your own menu, where the bg is a custom image, not the system graphics. GUI is very important, you know e.g. I would not play a game with a menu like this may the game be any good. (too much empty space makes it really cheap. Imagine a sweet little menu popping up on one side of the screen over the game map, maybe even grayscaling the game to indicate its paused and to draw attention to the menu. Nah thats awsome. Custom menus can be really appealing. )

mechast @ 1/25/2009 13:06 commented on Scriba - Juro's details
you should make a better system bg in the ingame shot
but the artwork is awsome

mechast @ 1/23/2009 16:35 commented on Arenoso
soo good idea

mechast @ 1/23/2009 16:11 commented on Dinosaur Thing
too many outlines, and the text on the left is too weird i guess.

mechast @ 1/22/2009 18:08 commented on DHARMA Initiative logo
then I would just get a green ribbon. i want to achieve moar

mechast @ 1/22/2009 14:50 commented on DHARMA Initiative logo
First I made it 3 colours, but it really needed the fourth. Also it does not match with the topic "old". I nearly completed my entry, that is much better than this.

mechast @ 1/20/2009 07:23 commented on Arrgh, I guess
Amazing! The bird is hilarious =)

mechast @ 1/19/2009 13:14 commented on flying heart
edit the other one, and upload this as small picture

mechast @ 1/19/2009 09:04 commented on Exploring other worlds
Köszi a kritikát! Valóban az AA nagyon jól mutatna az ágakon, majd megcsinálom. A színeket illetően gondolkodtam rajta hogy lehet hogy kicsit sok a 17, de az a baj hogy szerintem mind kell bele, max 1től szabadulhatnék meg az egyik világostól, de kipróbáltam és már úgy nem tetszett nekem. Szal színek maradnak, majd legközelebb jobban odafigyelek. A kis asztronautával sokat szenvedtem :P, mert ha figyelembe vesszük a fényviszonyokat, már így is túl világos, de még nem feltűnően. A fűvel összehasonlítva látható. Ha a füvet világosítanám akkor meg újra abba a problémába ütköznék h beleolvad nagyon a környezetbe. Amúgy a monitortól is függ, a megjelenése, nálam abszolút látszik minden. Viszont AA lesz az ágakon, nem is tudom végül miért döntöttem úgy hogy nem AAzom, csak mert megfordult a fejemben amikor készült. Thx még1x

Edit: Kész! AA-ztam próbáltam minél vékonyabbnak megtartani az ágakat. Kicsit változtattam a törzsön is.
---
ENGLISH: I finally AA-ed the branches, and messed with the trunk, because I felt I didn't like it.

mechast @ 1/14/2009 00:09 commented on Broccoli
cute one!

mechast @ 1/11/2009 10:42 commented on Pixel Pattern icon
it says that probably in the next version there will be a smooth_scale option in the about:config
can't wait