K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/24/2008 12:49 commented on RPG Icons
or did you just get the idea from some items off of maplestory?

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/24/2008 12:48 commented on RPG Icons
Many of these were stolen from from a game called Maplestory... Did you think no one would notice?

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/10/2008 14:40 commented on Howls
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/10/2008 08:22 commented on breeze charactersheet
well, get crackin! Ur stuff is awesome, I look forward to more

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/10/2008 08:18 commented on Circle of water
Very cool, Trinus :)

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/10/2008 07:37 commented on Make a Sprite! Salamander Space Marine
make a tyranid!! :D

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/10/2008 07:32 commented on Main Character Walk
I agree with the rest that his head and hair should have just a touch of movement. Only because the rest of the movement is so COOl though :D Good stuff.

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/9/2008 18:50 commented on unseelie critters
MAN, I wanna know more now, you got me hooked. Do each of em represent something different

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/9/2008 17:55 commented on breeze charactersheet
These are so awesome, each one of em has a distinguished look!!!

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/9/2008 17:39 commented on To battle!
This reminds me of  //Hack.Sign for some reason :P

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/2/2008 01:36 commented on lastgirl
"...Hopefully the breasts were meant to hang so low, as in an older women." said FlukeBreaker

I thought breats hung low because of the lack of a bra, not necessarily because of old age. Seems like some girl told me older generations have sag because their generation's bra technology wasn't as great :P COuld be wrong, haha. Great stuff anyway!

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 11/2/2008 01:31 commented on Nocturne
VERY cool character :) :D

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 23:48 commented on Orange Water
mouth watering :D

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 23:42 commented on Pikmin 2 2D
sweetsauce! What an awesome game for you to have created a mockup for :D (googly eyes)

P.S.~ It woulda been neat to see the pikmin a little more diagonal in their stance like Olimar and the Bulbort are :) But no biggy!

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 23:20 commented on protecteur
WOOOOooooooow. Excellent work on the cloak.....I'll just.....sit here a while longer.....in total awe....

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 23:02 commented on New Isocity House
living in THAT house would be a new adventure every day!!! sweetsauce! good stuff :)

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 22:58 commented on Pixel - Fly Away
GOOGLY EYES

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 22:48 commented on KH2 Keyblades
YES! SWEETNESS! I wish I could have a real keyblade that unlocked worlds...lol. All amazing, except the original keyblade that you have on the preview: the notches in the top should have the shape of a crown :P But just a silly minor obsessive detail,lol. Good stuff :)

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 22:41 commented on Mandragora
Lovin it. This looks reminiscent of the Mandragora from Final Fantasy online :) yes?

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 22:33 commented on AV - Random
OH MY GOSH CUTENESS DOMINATION!!!

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 22:32 commented on AV - Random
OH MY GOSH CUTENESS DOMINATION!!!

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/30/2008 22:30 commented on kuma-Persona 4
I think I like it better this way than if he had a red nose. Great stuff :D

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/20/2008 05:25 commented on Ocean Seed
good call, man thanks

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/29/2007 09:59 commented on Safira Sprite
I kinda like the big round hands

K.N.I.G.H.T. @ 10/3/2007 00:31 commented on 9-bit Xyloth Warrior
you got the idea for this from Warhammer 40k tyranids, perhaps, didn't you?