ManningKrull @ 5/30/2010 20:18 commented on pala

Looks awesome, and works great for me! Good work!

ManningKrull @ 5/26/2010 19:06 commented on Running

This animation is freaking ASTOUNDING for its size.

ManningKrull @ 2/18/2010 10:49 commented on Banjo Kazooie Legend 2

I disagree about the AA! I think these are fantastic as-is!

ManningKrull @ 5/5/2009 07:53 commented on BumbleBee

Haha, ThereIsNoCure, that sounds more like a critique of the movie art direction than the pixel art! I agree the piece is a little hard to read but I admire how much detail of that super-confusing design you managed to work in, ShakeandBake.

ManningKrull @ 4/26/2009 14:57 commented on Hut

Hmm, MarthisMarth, we never saw this issue during testing, so I'm not sure what it could be, other than jalonso's suggestion about updating your plugin. Sorry it's not working for you! I wish I could help; I'm just the dumb pixel guy. :) I hope you get to check it out.

ManningKrull @ 4/26/2009 07:53 commented on Hut

Yeah, the drummer (Alexis aka Necros) is one of my best friends in Paris, and I lived with him for a year before I moved in with my girlfriend last year. I've met the other folks in the band a few times but I don't know them as well.

ManningKrull @ 4/26/2009 06:44 commented on Hut

Thanks for the comments everybody! Something that might be worth mentioning, this game exists mainly as a promotional tool for the band, and the goal of the project is to get the player to the end so they can download the song. So we intentionally designed the game to be very short and very easy, but hopefully fun to look and fun to play for a couple minutes.

ManningKrull @ 4/25/2009 09:37 commented on Headhunter Delight

Ha! This is gorgeous and gruesome, a winning combination.

ManningKrull @ 4/25/2009 08:49 commented on Hut

Wow, thanks everybody, and thanks very much Dr D for posting this!

ManningKrull @ 4/23/2009 13:24 commented on Toxic Sonic: Manning?!

Dr D is correct, Gumol; unfortunately there wasn't enough time to add the second attacks for me and Patrick. We might release an updated version soon.

Thanks for your comments everybody! I'm very happy to finally show you this game!

ManningKrull @ 4/6/2009 09:26 commented on Toxic Sewers - Manning Krull

Oh my god, this is the awesomest thing I have ever seen. I'm going to launch the Toxic sonic game this week, and I'll definitely include a link to this pixel on my blog. Coincidentally, we put the dev team in the game as hidden player characters, which I'll explain when I launch the thing....

ManningKrull @ 1/5/2009 02:30 commented on Asteroid
This is a really cool experiment and really well executed. It's pretty rare to uncover a type of pixel art/animation that we haven't seen around here before. Nicely done.

ManningKrull @ 1/5/2009 02:30 commented on alan
This is an incredibly well designed and well executed moveset. I can't wait to see the game.

ManningKrull @ 1/5/2009 02:29 commented on Joust enemy bird
I love the design and the animation! I agree the wings look pretty formless, but their motion looks great. The movement of the reins and feathers is a really nice touch.

ManningKrull @ 1/5/2009 02:27 commented on in the court of the crimson king
Incredible work for just nine colors!

ManningKrull @ 1/3/2009 04:43 commented on Robot
This is a really great, simple style and great design.

ManningKrull @ 1/2/2009 10:08 commented on Toxic Sonic: Moulin Rouge
Haha! The game's done and we're just waiting for the official launch so I can link it up. I appreciate your eagerness however! I'm positively dying to show this thing to people.

ManningKrull @ 12/22/2008 07:29 commented on An Isometric Christmas
This piece is great. Stuff that cracked me up: the Work! sign, the Eskimo saying WTF, the polar bear killing the elf, the stack of elves putting the star on the tree. The snow is really well done. Things that could use a little work: maybe less contrast in the walls/floor to make them a little easier on the eyes, and maybe give the walls and floor some other details going on here and there so they're a little more interesting. Great work!

ManningKrull @ 12/20/2008 05:27 commented on Toxic Sonic: Start screen
Hey PB's Boys, the game is a free online Flash game, and I'll be posting the link very soon! The game is done and we're just waiting on the French translation from the band. I'll post a new gallery piece with the link to the game when it's open to the public.

ManningKrull @ 12/18/2008 10:18 commented on tiptoe
Great animation! I'd love to see more in this style.

ManningKrull @ 12/18/2008 10:17 commented on Warring States General
This style is really beautiful. I love the colors and the lighting/shading on the characters.

ManningKrull @ 12/18/2008 10:16 commented on the sewer level
Dude, I really look forward to your hilarious descriptions when I see your thumbnails in the gallery (but what if there are TWO things you didn't expect jumping out of the water?). On top of that this game looks really cool and gritty like lots of my favorites from the late 80s / early 90s. Are you making this into game, or are the mockups just for fun?

ManningKrull @ 12/18/2008 10:13 commented on Stegosaurus
This is gorgeous, man! I love the shading on those leaves most of all.

ManningKrull @ 12/18/2008 10:12 commented on Adventure Mash Mockup
Those are some of the best pixel trees I've ever seen. You've captured a nice calm, cool feeling in this forest.

ManningKrull @ 12/18/2008 10:11 commented on Wifli
I'm a huge fan of all of your little animations, man. They're really charming and fun.