Dysposin @ 11/15/2008 08:46 commented on Big Bird
PSP7 is way too newschool... PSP6 is enough for everything, although even it is too modern for pixelart. I personally prefer small, coloured stones.

Dysposin @ 4/24/2008 05:42 commented on Smoooooth
Very nice, I like the style. And I have to disagree on the "doesn't look like pixelart"; the fact it doesn't look like pixelart at first is just a positive thing, as you still can see it actually IS when you zoom in.

Dysposin @ 4/14/2008 13:23 commented on Bullfish Avatar
That's just awesome, especially in that size. Style is great.

Dysposin @ 3/3/2008 01:42 commented on A Portrait of... Something named Steve
Thanks for the comments! I'm going to work on this a little more (AA the hair + some fixes here and there), and any C&C would be helpful.

Dysposin @ 2/29/2008 13:26 commented on A Portrait of... Something named Steve
Well, I thought of antialiasing the hair too, but then on the second hand I thought that it should look a bit more rough (rougher? is it a word? :D), as if it was hirsute or something ;) Thank anyway :)

Dysposin @ 2/20/2008 06:20 commented on Tank vol.3
I just love it. The tank alone would maybe be a bit too... um... ordinary, but with the background it's pretty much perfect. Favorited : )

Dysposin @ 12/31/2007 11:42 commented on April Fool Gallery Study - Mykola.
Actually I like the colors. Yes, they look ugly and don't fit together, but they remind me of some old game I used to play as a kid... And they are different. Some times you should try not to use same old pretty colors but to step out of the box, try some new colors and new combinations.  Then (of course) also give it to people to see and critisize. Four points!

Dysposin @ 12/7/2007 08:42 commented on Att Bortom Se
I'm loving it. This is so simple yet so detailed and sweet.

Dysposin @ 11/13/2007 07:26 commented on An alien lifeform Lost in the Dimension of Flat-colored Labyrinth
Thanks everyone :D I agree, the AA would make this work a way better, but as I said, Paint was fustrating to use, especially with mostly useless color-picker. I tried to add some AA, but as the Undo-Redo is also limited, I just got angry ;) Thanks again, everyone :)

Dysposin @ 11/12/2007 11:29 commented on An alien lifeform Lost in the Dimension of Flat-colored Labyrinth
Well, http://www.pelisivut.org/keskustelu/index.php/topic,800.0.html there's the competition (in finnish, but the links are on the first post so it shouldn't be hard to find them). Thanks for the comments :)

Dysposin @ 10/16/2007 06:43 commented on Portrait
GODLIKE! I just love it. Especially with the limited palette.

Dysposin @ 10/12/2007 08:46 commented on Game Mockup: Color Test
Well, for me this is a finished piece, but if it feels unfinished, I might as well take it down as I'm still going to do a new mockup pretty soon. But thanks for the comments :)

Dysposin @ 10/11/2007 12:59 commented on Game Mockup: Color Test
Well you are right in some way... This is a WIP as I'm still working on the tileset, but I still consider this one as a ready piece. I propably won't work on this piece anymore, but I for sure will make at least one mockup more. I myself like the clouds without the AA as it makes them look more... I don't know, cloudy? But I try and see how it looks with AA. Thanks for the comment :)

Dysposin @ 10/5/2007 12:18 commented on Game Sprites
Morgan, I made the still animation animated, just look at the preview ;)

Dysposin @ 10/5/2007 12:16 commented on A Running sprite
Sensation, thanks for the critique, although this is a quite old sprite and I propably won't do anything for it anymore (as I have a big piece under work...)
And Skeddles, I noticed that too, but couldn't bother to fix it, as this is uploaded only for the said reason.

Dysposin @ 10/4/2007 12:30 commented on A Muscular Man
Thanks everyone. The legs are short, because I wanted to get a more comical look... In a still picture they may look weird, but in a walking-animation they look just fine IMO. I'll shortly will upload another sprite with animation to explain what I mean.
 And AdamPlays, sorry for that ;) I'll try and fix that.

Dysposin @ 9/25/2006 08:12 commented on Small Is Beautiful
Just sweet, I like it!

Dysposin @ 9/4/2006 12:04 commented on Wrestler sprite
Nice style, and even it's so colorful, it doesn't look like a toy for me. And lineart looks smooth without any antialiasing. Great job!

Dysposin @ 9/4/2006 11:58 commented on Afraid Of Light
That's... sweet. I love it. And Amiga... :3 Love old-skool stuff. I can't really see anything weong with this piece of art. I can only hope that I could have skills like this some day. 5/5 and fav.

Dysposin @ 9/4/2006 11:34 commented on Game Sprites
Thanks everyone! I will soon add one of the enemy sprites. Next I propably improve graphics of weapons (add little A-A and make the shotgun look like more realistic).

Dysposin @ 9/4/2006 11:30 commented on Red guy named Jonathan
Yeah, I added the motion blur just for fun... It was like 02:00am when I did it, so forgive that :D

Dysposin @ 9/3/2006 02:24 commented on Imitation - Simon the Sorcerer
Sweet... Love the background :3 Only problem is the difference in quality between the inventory and the background. Good job!