la-shov.suri @ 5/2/2017 10:10 commented on Great father, bad leader

I wonder why Stalin gets away with the Gulags. You can honour communism all you want but never honour those who kill unjustly.

la-shov.suri @ 4/29/2017 09:44 commented on Demon Skull

Yeah that! thanks

la-shov.suri @ 4/28/2017 10:48 commented on Demon Skull

sweet stuff...reminds me of that game..thing...uhhh...dagger something

la-shov.suri @ 4/28/2017 10:38 commented on Lizard

Not being offensive or anything but he looks like a certain kind of minority in the US of A. You know? the illegal Aliens..

la-shov.suri @ 4/28/2017 10:35 commented on Pikmin 2D Demake

Heyy! That's a duracell! I have one of those!!

la-shov.suri @ 4/22/2017 12:59 commented on KF map

Is it just me or does the scale of the water look a bit off? To me it looks like a toy castle set next to a pond.

la-shov.suri @ 4/22/2017 02:30 commented on L'Ankou

........me too!

la-shov.suri @ 4/18/2017 03:18 commented on The Dungeon Is Closed!

Haha i'm so sorry bro. It was a funny joke

la-shov.suri @ 4/17/2017 14:49 commented on Cyber Shadow - hideout entrance

I love this. It reminds me so much of Shadow of the Ninja. But I don't like the grey colour of the character. Maybe a red or some other colour that stands out nicely against the busy backgrounds would make him more readable.

la-shov.suri @ 4/17/2017 13:31 commented on The Dungeon Is Closed!

I was just joking. You can put it back lol

la-shov.suri @ 4/16/2017 22:55 commented on The Dungeon Is Closed!

Have you ever stopped and wondered maybe I want AIDS? mmmh?

la-shov.suri @ 4/16/2017 06:24 commented on Gladiator Manager - Mock-up

if you ever decide to make this game please make it longer than Domina.

la-shov.suri @ 4/15/2017 13:58 commented on kakashi

A piece this amazing begs for criticism. The only thing that doesn't fit well in the scene are the hard-line details of the far left building. It makes the scene look incomplete imo

la-shov.suri @ 4/15/2017 13:56 commented on Dreamer

I love the shapes and grass looks fantastic. But the trees don't fit well into the scene..they're good but they look like they belong in a tileset for a game

la-shov.suri @ 4/14/2017 05:30 commented on Forest Ruins

Cool i'll be sure to check it out, I like your style but I meant like a side-scroller where the player uses both shield and sword in combat. I saw a game in development called 'Death's Gambit' but it's not out yet :'( . you should really pursue this screenshot as a game. I would play it. Have you made any other games?

la-shov.suri @ 4/12/2017 14:58 commented on Forest Ruins

are there any actual games like this?

la-shov.suri @ 4/11/2017 10:24 commented on iDracula Title

I think you should have just called it Dracula: Genesis. iDracula doesn't roll off the tongue as elegantly

la-shov.suri @ 4/10/2017 16:43 commented on maya battlefield

I like how you spelled colour correctly

la-shov.suri @ 4/10/2017 16:39 commented on Walk Softly

put this up on kickstarter man..you'll definitely get funded with this kind of quality..i already support you if you start a campaign

la-shov.suri @ 4/8/2017 09:35 commented on Tell him

ya

la-shov.suri @ 4/3/2017 16:08 commented on Gorillaz

Best thing ever!

la-shov.suri @ 4/1/2017 13:31 commented on Adventurer

nice..faved it and all...you should change your name to 'Artcade' or else I will

la-shov.suri @ 4/1/2017 13:19 commented on Ninja animation test 2!

Sure thing pal

la-shov.suri @ 3/27/2017 04:06 commented on Ninja animation test 2!

very good smooth animation. My criticism falls on the characters feet moving around. I don't think they should move around because feet should always be stationary at the toes  And also the motion of his body when swinging his sword. His legs need to spread out more which in turn lowers his overall stance that gives emphasis of force excersion when swinging his sword. Just ask someone to video you doing your impressiong of a powerful sword swing and you'll see what I mean.

la-shov.suri @ 3/19/2017 08:04 commented on DOOMSLAYER

this is going to the hall of fame. It's too classy to be anywhere else.