I Am Uh @ 5/21/2021 17:39 commented on T Virus

25 different images, 72 frames total :)

I Am Uh @ 5/20/2021 12:20 commented on Chess Board

The challenge was just to create an image that's chess related.

I Am Uh @ 5/17/2021 11:01 commented on Fire demon animations

That's insane, but can he only shoot fire diagonally?

I Am Uh @ 5/17/2021 08:05 commented on Super Tyrant

I hate this boss so much with his stupid one hit kill move... Awesome sprite tho!

I Am Uh @ 5/17/2021 08:02 commented on top down village

Soo pretty... I love the way you made use of only 4 colors.

I Am Uh @ 4/27/2021 19:59 commented on Townspeople

That background is gorgeous, great looking cultist like characters aswell.

I Am Uh @ 4/26/2021 11:16 commented on Girl in fire

Beautiful face, and great detail for such few colors. Makes me think of little red riding hood because of the hood and all the red.

I Am Uh @ 4/25/2021 15:19 commented on Mortal Shell

Do more of these!

I Am Uh @ 4/25/2021 15:18 commented on Kerrigan

Great depiction, and cool style. Kerrigan is a beast.

I Am Uh @ 4/25/2021 15:09 commented on Emil

Beautiful! I adore Nier Automata, and this piece of Emil is very well done. The mace, and the cloak texture especially. The only thing I can say is maybe the heads shading looks a bit pillow shaded, and probably only needs 2 colors to convey that shadow, with the darkest color being for AA along the back.

I Am Uh @ 4/25/2021 10:57 commented on Mingyu Portrait

Incredible art. I'm going to learn from your techniques and apply it to my own work. Got me wondering now if you drew the rest of that hand or not lol.

I Am Uh @ 4/25/2021 01:47 commented on Quick Jungle Ferns

Gorgeous game assets, and a ton of variety without duplication. Nicely done.

I Am Uh @ 4/24/2021 22:23 commented on In the Mangrove

Awesome concept, great lighting, and sense of depth. Looks a bit unfinished though. Stuff closer to the point of view should have more detail, and the edges need a bit of cleanup. Would also benefit from one or two more frames of animation for the fish to make it look less choppy, and while you're at it you could animate the trees branches moving around in the water. Very cool nonetheless.

I Am Uh @ 4/24/2021 22:15 commented on Yuke oc

Spot on dithering techniques, reminds me of something from dark souls.

I Am Uh @ 4/19/2021 00:08 commented on FFXIII Claire Farron (Lightning) Portrait

Hey, thanks for commenting. I went ahead and threw together all the wip saves I had, and made a gif. I put it in the info.

I Am Uh @ 12/24/2011 00:43 commented on Robots Mockup

Would make an awsome futuristic RPG battle system. Just add a HUD and health bars.

I Am Uh @ 11/4/2011 00:57 commented on Leftovers

You Sir are a God.

I Am Uh @ 9/12/2011 00:32 commented on Dragon rider

A scene straight out of a Final Fantasy game...

I Am Uh @ 11/8/2010 01:27 commented on Flightless - Mockups
The grass reminds reminds me of a mockup I did a while back, I love the style but it does still need more going on. more stuff in the foreground, on the first image aswell.

I Am Uh @ 12/4/2008 09:17 commented on The ancient Oriental houses.
I love this kinda stuff, how Age of Empires 'ish. Though the side of the roof facing us seems a little unfinished.

I Am Uh @ 12/4/2008 09:15 commented on Bob-Omb Walk
That awsome....

I Am Uh @ 12/3/2008 12:13 commented on Big tiles-Park
These are cool, I'd love to play the game.

I Am Uh @ 11/22/2008 13:06 commented on Fable Series Troll
Yeah I'm mostly sick of working on it, though it is a piece I'm quite proud of. Was a great learning experience.

I Am Uh @ 11/22/2008 11:57 commented on Mechaman
Definitely reminds me of Larwick's Rustbug, That a good thing. Though I think the animation could have been a bit better done.

I Am Uh @ 11/17/2008 04:13 commented on saturation to the max
I've always loved you're work. Platform Pixels are some of my favorite to do, and this truly is amazing.