ahayweh @ 2/16/2008 23:56 commented on Stage One Mockup
I see. Well each of the tiles are pixeled by hand and assembled together. Maybe I should post each individual tile?

ahayweh @ 11/8/2006 05:53 commented on bingen anyone?
Very cool. Always good to see a scener. Congrants on your 2cnd place award.

ahayweh @ 11/7/2006 09:00 commented on base sprite for Book of souls
This is actually pretty good ( better than anything I've managed ). Keep up the good work, and you will be a worthy RPG-spriter in no time.

ahayweh @ 11/4/2006 12:11 commented on Alien VS The Mummy
Congrants on the much deserved recognition. I am in awe.

ahayweh @ 11/4/2006 12:11 commented on Gremlins VS Critters
Very nice. I glad this got the recognition it deserved. Keep on pixeling!

ahayweh @ 11/1/2006 06:08 commented on Cutie Pets Collection - Cat
Awww... This is my favorite of the 3. Perhaps I am a bit biased towards cats. I really admire your style. The colors are soft and pastel-like, and the image is chock full of personality.

ahayweh @ 10/31/2006 17:09 commented on Pencil
Good start. Keep at it,and you are only bound to improve.

ahayweh @ 10/31/2006 06:38 commented on Leon Art
I like the anime style shading. I am no expert, but it seems like his outline is a little think. Maybe it is intended... Nice.

ahayweh @ 10/31/2006 06:37 commented on lil human torch
cool little dude. would like to see what it would look like w/animated flames... nice job.

ahayweh @ 10/29/2006 08:12 commented on Adarias
Very nice. Reminds me of some of the sprites from the old 16-bit fighter "WeaponLord". BTW, how awesome where *those* sprites!?!?!

ahayweh @ 10/29/2006 01:49 commented on Gnome warrior
Awesome. Dude has the Soul Edge. I am constantly in awe at all the great work on this site. Sadly, I am nowhere near this sort of quality. But, I guess it can't hurt to dream,

ahayweh @ 10/27/2006 23:44 commented on Nack the Weasel
Cool man. Looks like he stepped straight out of a SNES game ( which is usally a good thing ). This is the sort of skill that I am trying to develop.

ahayweh @ 10/27/2006 23:43 commented on Walking
Good start. flesh it out, keep the fludity, and you will be looking at a well polished piece of work.

ahayweh @ 10/27/2006 05:51 commented on Legend of Iya player run cycle
simply amazing. Rivals much of the animation seen in hi-quality games. Very nice.

ahayweh @ 10/24/2006 06:20 commented on "too cute to shoot"
Nice. I like the way you have simulated a shiny surface... Shading/texturing are my main problems right now, so it is encouraging to see someone who has it perfected.

ahayweh @ 10/22/2006 04:01 commented on Mario retro baddies collection...
This is so cool, it is almost sickening. You should definitely see if you can somehow incorporate these into a Mario tribute game. I would play all the way to 8-4 just for the revamped gfx... Great job!

ahayweh @ 10/17/2006 15:52 commented on Wobb-wobb
I am not sure who Wobbuffet is, but I know that he looks pretty cool. Nice pixeling man. I am trying to get started, and I think that this sort of piece is something for me to try and emulate. Not to big/complex, but skillful nonetheless... Very nice.

ahayweh @ 10/17/2006 06:18 commented on Star Wars characters
absolutely brilliant SW SD! 10/10

ahayweh @ 10/16/2006 16:20 commented on eight of wands
Absolutely brilliant. If I can get half as good as you, I will be happy. The shading an design are top-notch.

ahayweh @ 10/16/2006 16:17 commented on Animation - Shira novice combo
Awesome. Very fluid animation. This definitely belongs in a game!

ahayweh @ 10/16/2006 07:21 commented on Lil' Shappire Dude... ...ette
Not bad. I am sure that working with such a small pallete is restricting... For some reason, I think that this would look pretty cool animated.

ahayweh @ 10/14/2006 20:15 commented on Shrimpo
Pretty nice. Simple, but not without personality... Nice.

ahayweh @ 10/14/2006 20:11 commented on Ahayweh @ work
Thanks for the advice,

Yeah, I am pretty new to this whole pixeling stuff, so I am sure that my technique will improve with time. I will re-work this one, and try and see if I can create some more consistent/effective shading...

ahayweh