JerryPie @ 6/21/2018 00:43 commented on Last words from fellow Chevalier...

Glad to see you posting again! Great piece

JerryPie @ 6/19/2018 14:42 commented on Daggers of Dagon

DB & Adarias: Great points. I don't remember ever seeing anyone outline like this, but it works so well.

JerryPie @ 6/19/2018 14:40 commented on La Reine des Masques

Best of the series. Awesome lighting.

JerryPie @ 6/15/2018 15:09 commented on Camdle

Why is there a description for every object? I think they look wonderful without the words

JerryPie @ 6/15/2018 15:08 commented on A ship

Generally I'm a huge fan of your work. In this situation I think there are a lot of quality pixel techniques used. But the perspective is really unpleasant. I do understand this is traditional for some RPGs, so it's not a huge problem. Good job overall!

JerryPie @ 6/10/2018 11:15 commented on Platformer Decorations

Quality animations here dude.

JerryPie @ 6/10/2018 03:25 commented on Sun sets

No problem. Great work. Love this image.

JerryPie @ 6/9/2018 00:47 commented on Sun sets

Great image! Although beautiful, can you please remove the artificial glow effects? This is not allowed in the Pixel Joint gallery.

Rule #6. "Any art you post should be PIXEL ART! Pixel art implies that each pixel is placed by hand (no filters, paintbrushes, gradient fills, etc)
"

JerryPie @ 6/9/2018 00:43 commented on Lonesome Ramen

Wow the amount of atmosphere in this image is incredible. My only wish is that you made all of the lights and moon aniamte. Automatic favorite.

JerryPie @ 6/5/2018 11:52 commented on Avatar

Wow the background art in some screenshots is really outstanding.

JerryPie @ 6/5/2018 11:50 commented on The 8 Sins: Bastion: Acedia Warrior Leader

Don't forget to use the forum for job postings!

JerryPie @ 6/5/2018 11:48 commented on Fifty Indies

Thanks for the list! I was beating myself up trying to figure out who some of the obscure ones were. Fez and Nidhogg are my favorites.

JerryPie @ 6/5/2018 11:47 commented on Statue of Liberty

Cool colors and stylized design.  I don't see the need for the 4 dots in teh corners though. They are a bit distracting. Awesome work overall!

JerryPie @ 6/5/2018 11:46 commented on Necrosaro

This is really great!  Reminiscent of Snake's work almost.

JerryPie @ 6/5/2018 11:45 commented on Amstrad dungeon

Wow really fun use of colors. Some of the pixel destortion I'm not really a fan of though

JerryPie @ 6/3/2018 22:49 commented on Mrs.Fozx

Welcome back. Your last submission was one of my favorites. I also like this one! Hopefully you stick around for a while

JerryPie @ 5/19/2018 22:50 commented on Explosion on the Horizon

Although parts of this image are crudely rendered.. This is actually an extremely effective and exciting explosion animation. Really well done with such little movement.

JerryPie @ 5/18/2018 12:42 commented on insectoid

Another way to look at it, you have 1 week to create a piece for submission into the "weekly challenge". Working on it afterwards wouldn't be in the spirit of a weekly challenge.

JerryPie @ 5/18/2018 01:25 commented on Enchantment

Very cool style. Favorite!

JerryPie @ 5/16/2018 20:14 commented on Another Self Portrait

Great work really nice contrast. I'm not a huge fan of the pillow shading on the forehead though or the eyes like SmashAdams mentioned. But overall good clusters on this!

JerryPie @ 5/16/2018 17:07 commented on Various spell animations

@Hapiel - Haha.. yes! It's also hidden in the rectangle obelysk creature...and a few other places in the game

JerryPie @ 5/15/2018 13:01 commented on Bhumi

@Wolfenoctis - Wow I like that effect a lot! If color count is moderate and it can be argued that it was done by hand, then you shouldn't have a problem with something like this.  As long as it's reasonable, the artist get's the benefit of the doubt.

I'm gonna disagree with 120ms. That's too fast IMO. If you watch footage of large waterfalls, something like 250ms would be a little more realistic.  This would really benefit from a few more frames to smooth it out though. More frames = drop the time per frame. With only an 8 frame loop it needs stay higher per frame. imgur.com/a/X2wMbel (250ms)

JerryPie @ 5/14/2018 13:15 commented on Bhumi

I'd love to have a dream like that. Great work here, the composition is really exciting!

JerryPie @ 5/14/2018 13:14 commented on Honeypot Ant

Nice work! I would only suggest a contrasting background as it might bring out the abdomen a bit. Is the honey edible? :o

JerryPie @ 5/12/2018 18:23 commented on Cowman