JerryPie @ 1/20/2018 10:36 commented on Sunsset

Wow I really like this.

JerryPie @ 1/20/2018 10:33 commented on Captain Hook

So small, yet so clear! Great work

JerryPie @ 1/19/2018 08:56 commented on NES Party

Love the confetti!

JerryPie @ 1/15/2018 11:04 commented on 3G01SM

Thanks, the updated image satisfies the gallery rules after you corrected it.  Just be careful with those gradients/transparency in the future. Really pretty scene, I love the rain drops over the lights.

JerryPie @ 1/4/2018 18:42 commented on Secret santa 2017

I love how the pattern on the dark fabric is static.  Pixeling in general is really nice on this.  But I do wish the hair highlight had a bit more detail to match the rest of the image.

JerryPie @ 1/4/2018 18:12 commented on Weirdo ball

Rats...Previous comment lost/disconnected. In short thank you so much for this article Hap. The effort doesn't go unnoticed. I'm glad Jal was mentioned, there's still hope! Cheers to a new year!

JerryPie @ 1/1/2018 16:27 commented on Self Portrait at 28

Obviously I'm impressed with the quality of this piece as a whole. Call me crazy but I really love the framing. The simplicity, color, and rounded edges of the frame fit so well. Definitely a classic portrait feel.

JerryPie @ 12/31/2017 01:14 commented on for xmas? salmonellas!

Slither.io lol

JerryPie @ 12/28/2017 00:11 commented on Hyper Universe Characters

Fou-Lu your preview isn't showing up because it's more than 10kb. Maybe remove 1 or 2 frames to make it appear.  -- Great work! I love the Ha ha guy

JerryPie @ 12/24/2017 12:52 commented on Highway

Awesome work here. I'd love to see more of these

JerryPie @ 12/18/2017 18:41 commented on Theodoom

Bob Ross would be proud

JerryPie @ 12/16/2017 18:45 commented on Memento - Idle

Very creepy

JerryPie @ 12/16/2017 13:30 commented on Fighting Game

Man these are cool, I think they would really benefit from some more brightness and possible hue adjustment on the screen portion. Maybe even minor flickering. Looking good regardless though

JerryPie @ 12/13/2017 22:20 commented on Urban Teal Bridge

Nice coloring here, I'm getting a New Mexico desert kind of feel (even though you imagined water below).

Lol that Eiffel Tower copyright is one of the weirdest I've ever heard of.  I think that site might be allowed to show the images because it's still sunset and the lights haven't fully come on yet.

JerryPie @ 12/12/2017 10:15 commented on Windy Meadow

Very cool!  I also read the website for your game, and it sounds like a great idea. Good luck

JerryPie @ 12/10/2017 20:38 commented on Big Bird

I am strongly against making art strictly for a following rather than fun.  (Although now adays the lines are somewhat blurred becuase social media is crucial for creative endeavors becoming financially successful)

In most cases you should only be creating things you truly enjoy making.  I deployed to Afghanistan 6 years ago, and every free chance I got was spent drawing on paper for my sanity.  I grew more during that deployment than I ever had as an artist, because it was for my eyes alone.  Your art is an outlet for YOU, no one else!  Treat it that way and you will be happy.  I can elaborate more but it might seem like rambling.

JerryPie @ 12/4/2017 15:31 commented on Arthas

Love the blue fountain fx

JerryPie @ 11/27/2017 16:03 commented on Ho-oh

Me too, I voted for that one.  I thought it was going to win for sure considering its position on the Monthly Top list.

JerryPie @ 11/27/2017 00:54 commented on Bond, James Bond

That would be great, hope sedge accepts the offer for help.

JerryPie @ 11/27/2017 00:42 commented on Spidertron 5000

Lol I thought Mrmo at first too.

JerryPie @ 11/21/2017 11:36 commented on Big Bird

I blame the outages on Nibiru

JerryPie @ 11/21/2017 11:34 commented on Five

I love how bubbly these are. Great work.

JerryPie @ 11/16/2017 11:17 commented on Tower 57 - Launch Illustration

Congrats dude. The game looks so good and the cinematics are unbelievable.

And a price tag that is shockingly low. It really makes me sad that gamers undervalue the hard work that goes into creating something like this.. (but that's a whole other topic).  Congrats again!!

JerryPie @ 11/13/2017 11:06 commented on The Deep

I come back to this one a lot.   Always liked how it flowed.  Plus...the colors

JerryPie @ 11/13/2017 10:12 commented on Big Bird

I'm really impressed with the turn out on the Mega Man challenge.  In the past I've noticed a lot more people participating in video game related challenges that include sprites, mockups, etc.  Is this something everyone would like to see more of?  (Not all of the time, just a little more often)