Herisheft @ 11/16/2006 09:17 commented on sheeps are EVIL
I do not use filters since i don't even use them when i do normal artwork (only when situation really needs it), i ain't using blur tool, burn, dodge etc. only pure brush or pencil ...in my opinion other tools kill creativity and colour palette... problem may be also that on this pic i used pencil with opacity around 90 % before i saw what is going on and i was too lazy to correct it all ^^; so there may be some lone pixels laying around here and there... I am sorry if my lazyness offended anybody

Herisheft @ 11/10/2006 09:50 commented on blink Heri blink
pencil tool, tablet... what else i could use? Oo

Herisheft @ 11/10/2006 09:48 commented on blink Heri blink
I am not a professional in that matter i just do it fpr fun from time to time when i get bored with normal art...

Herisheft @ 11/10/2006 09:47 commented on jewels strip
5th part is a rape over all Heroes serie <(

Herisheft @ 11/10/2006 09:43 commented on sheeps are EVIL
I don't know hum much pixel art this can be... i spend whole day with pencil tool in photoshop to draw the  picture itself... propably you will now curse me for using photoshop, buit i ain't doing pixel-art for everyday so i use what i ahve and what i can use...

Herisheft @ 11/8/2006 09:38 commented on jewels strip 2
Thankies fren ^.^ I am thinking of doing more of those stripes...just for fun and becouse it looks nice on net pages

Herisheft @ 11/7/2006 15:18 commented on jewels strip
ahuh ^^ But Heroes 2 really made me love pixel art...
4 and 5 part are not existing for me ~~'

Herisheft @ 11/7/2006 15:18 commented on jewels strip
Thanksies for comment and fave ^^

Herisheft @ 11/7/2006 15:16 commented on blink Heri blink
but i don't wanna smooth borders...i like how it looks so shattered...^.^ more pixelish ^^

Herisheft @ 11/5/2006 15:16 commented on blink Heri blink
Thankies fren!! :*
what's an aa? not alcoholics anonymous  i am hoping XD