dethrood @ 9/26/2020 12:37 commented on Super Pixel Quest #5

I am very much interested in your work! Or rather pixel comics!) I'm from Russia. Currently releasing print pixel comics yourself, so far within your country, and I also conduct research on the subject of belonging pixel comics to the art direction, eventually which, it will be known whether they are the direction, or the technique performances of comics. This comic, I personally Express my opinion on this question is a nugget among pixel comics that I met. I saw that you had them published in printed form. Because I would like to Know your personal opinion on this issue, to be more precise: Are pixel comics a trend in art, or are they just a method of bringing ideas to life, through a comic book?

dethrood @ 5/16/2020 12:17 commented on Beach House

Thank you very much!)

dethrood @ 4/18/2020 17:51 commented on Kitty Cake's lil'Brother

Thank you too!)

dethrood @ 4/18/2020 17:50 commented on Kitty Cake's lil'Brother

I am flattered by your words, monsieur!)

dethrood @ 4/18/2020 17:49 commented on Kitty Cake's lil'Brother

If you onlu knew how great it looks and works on big jobs! Thank you!)

dethrood @ 4/18/2020 17:47 commented on Castle in the sky

Thank you very much! I think I've found something of my own

dethrood @ 4/18/2020 17:46 commented on Castle in the sky

Thank you! I will wait!

dethrood @ 4/18/2020 17:45 commented on When do you think people die?

For palette thank you Vinik, but composition has been reworked more than once, especially since the work has a context that is close to my soul. I'm glad you like the final result!

dethrood @ 4/18/2020 17:42 commented on Two Seasons, Cable

I am absolutely stunned to read your words! And this kind of dithering, I love it!

dethrood @ 4/18/2020 17:41 commented on quarantine pentaptych

Thank you very much! But I was greatly influenced by finlal

dethrood @ 4/18/2020 17:39 commented on Wolf in the heart of Samara

I think you should be sure that I am pleased to hear your words!

dethrood @ 11/13/2019 13:27 commented on Big Unboxing!

dethrood @ 11/12/2019 13:07 commented on Evolution of Coniferous Bears.

От души просто благодарю!) Ты же в курсе, что это персонажи моего комикса?

dethrood @ 11/10/2019 13:20 commented on Big Unboxing!

oh!) thank u с:

ur art is so A M A Z I N G

dethrood @ 11/7/2019 23:31 commented on Taiga Forest

ooooooo!) So nice pinetree!