yahkehbu @ 3/23/2017 22:41 commented on Rogue Squadron

@Stickman, Thanks! Peppy Hare is pretty rad.  I'm not sure how to go about scrolling the background and keeping the loop and I guess the stars shouldn't move, since they are so far away? I'll have to think about it. Open to ideas.

@outdoor I knew I forgot something... this piece really could use more cushions.

@Julie, thanks!

yahkehbu @ 3/21/2017 21:11 commented on Rogue Squadron

@Virtuaboy, this one I started around 10am and finished in the evening, maybe 5-6hrs of pixeling. Ackbar took a bit under an hour. Most of the other PD pieces are like 45min-3hrs with the exception of the Guilty Gear, still need to polish that one.

@Truevector Thanks, The portraits were done in the order shown, and with Ackbar done last. I think they got better as I went.

@Thanks all! MTFBWYA

yahkehbu @ 3/20/2017 10:51 commented on Waiting for you...

@Mandrill hah, yah but she's keepin' it classy :)

@Crake, Thanks!

yahkehbu @ 3/20/2017 10:47 commented on Waiting for you...

Hahaha... Nope, just a joke.. I'm not sure I would be so bold as to pixel a true story like that

yahkehbu @ 3/18/2017 07:54 commented on dream

Hey! Cool works! Perhaps due to the way you are saving your works, they are quite large. If you can get them < 10kb they will show up on the front page :D

yahkehbu @ 3/17/2017 19:32 commented on Responsibilities - {Miscellaneous #5}

This is soooo creepy, love it!

yahkehbu @ 3/17/2017 19:01 commented on Bubble Friends

Cute bubbles! The shadow seems a bit off, maybe also a bit dark (they are bubbles after all!)

yahkehbu @ 3/17/2017 19:00 commented on Beach, please

Nice clouds! If only looking at the sky, you get a great sense of distance! However the same is lost when looking at the water-line. Try playing a bit more with the water color both for establishing distance, and also where it meets the sand :) Keep it up!

yahkehbu @ 3/17/2017 18:56 commented on In the Fog

This is fantastic!!

yahkehbu @ 3/17/2017 18:54 commented on pixelated comic panel

Looking for Spice? Just read the comic :) Good stuff!

yahkehbu @ 3/17/2017 18:52 commented on d0317-0

I always like rogue from the cartoon, much more than the recent films.. Nice pixel!

yahkehbu @ 3/17/2017 18:50 commented on walking bot

Oh no! Don't forget to make your image <10kb so it can be shown on the front page :) You can always make a <10kb preview, and also post the full image.

yahkehbu @ 3/13/2017 01:32 commented on Delta over Brighton

Love it! Nice play on the angle :D

yahkehbu @ 3/12/2017 20:34 commented on Dr. Fred

Nice! Ah, i'm still working on my doctor. hopefully I can finish today...

yahkehbu @ 3/12/2017 20:33 commented on Flying Kite

wow, kites AND lanterns :)

yahkehbu @ 3/12/2017 20:32 commented on windy days

floating away!

yahkehbu @ 3/12/2017 20:29 commented on Kite under moon light

Oh no!  There are now 1445 colors?! Hopefully you can upload a clean version in time! Max 20 colors.

yahkehbu @ 3/12/2017 20:26 commented on Luke Kiterunner

Lol!

yahkehbu @ 3/12/2017 18:35 commented on A Day at the Beach

Hey! k chido :) I might try to AA the water line, and I wonder if you get away without the details in the tree trunk.

yahkehbu @ 3/12/2017 18:25 commented on MAR10

Thanks Christoballs! working on it :D

yahkehbu @ 3/11/2017 18:57 commented on A cup of wine at sunset

Thanks!

yahkehbu @ 3/11/2017 18:27 commented on Choup

Is there a mock-up of a game with Warhol references in the works? :D

yahkehbu @ 3/11/2017 18:25 commented on Slime Bounce!

The facial expressions are great

yahkehbu @ 3/11/2017 18:23 commented on Pico-8 Tunic Hero Mock-Up

Glad you uploaded the mock-up, the pico-8 palette is great. I like the pink and black enemies, the red seems to clash with the grass. good stuff!

yahkehbu @ 3/11/2017 18:18 commented on Death

I like the subtle gleam on the fingers :)