Eldraev @ 12/7/2017 06:17 commented on Punsch

Mhhh it might be a bit... This is the first time I ever try this specific style. I might have botched it up a little

Eldraev @ 8/30/2017 08:44 commented on Shasha

Thank you!
Doing the colors is always my favourite part so I'm glad they turn out well ^-^
I was a bit unsure about my work on the gold parts actually I felt like I couldn't get the shine to look just right. But I guess it all went well in the end anyways

Eldraev @ 8/22/2017 00:42 commented on Alke Idle

Thank you! I agree on the breast. It was kind of rushed but I'm glad it doesn't take away too much from the overall look

Eldraev @ 8/21/2017 02:37 commented on 2B

love the shading on this one

Eldraev @ 8/20/2017 09:00 commented on Alke

Thank you, I'm glad my influences show through in my art :)
I agree that part reads a bit poorly. The brown part is like a part of a satchel or something like that peeking out. I made it a little bad so it lines up exactly with the pen's pixels. The best fix to make it read properly would probably be to move the stachel thing a tiny bit

Eldraev @ 8/15/2017 18:24 commented on Alke

I'm glad the weapon came out looking fine. Next time I'll plan the picture better to avoid trouble while making it. Thanks a lot for all the compliments ^-^

Eldraev @ 8/15/2017 18:20 commented on Alke

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback! Yeah I'm generally going for a kind of cartoony feel with my pixel art. I'm very inspired by Disgaea

Eldraev @ 8/11/2017 03:55 commented on Enne

Yeah I get that, although I feel like the preview looks rather monochrome since the palette has only brown shades on it.
Oh yeah there is. I forgot to take that away in one frame. Thank you, I'll fix it.
I agree overall there could be a bit more movement in everything. a slight movement in the face or scarf could also be nice. I actually just ran out of time on this one so I cut corners a bit ^^;

Eldraev @ 8/10/2017 04:27 commented on Enne

Mhh you're right, especially the way the end of the jacket is stiff might make it a little ambiguous as to what it is. I think the best way to solve this might be by actually animating the jacket a tiny bit to give it the feeling of fabric

Eldraev @ 7/31/2017 08:52 commented on Jelly

Thank you ^-^ I might get back to working some more with her later

Eldraev @ 7/31/2017 08:51 commented on Kizuna Ai

Aw thank you so much! I might come back to youtube later this year.
I actually don't post all of my stuff here right away and had a bit of a backlog of art from my twitter to post here so it just seems fast

Eldraev @ 7/27/2017 08:59 commented on Jelly

Thank you so much eishiya! As always you're such a great help.

I agree on the skirt overlap part, it was a bit of an oversight and looks much better in your edit.

I'm not extremely focused on getting down on the color count but thank you so much for the tips anyways. I might be commissioned to work with a small palette some day and I'm sure the knowledge will come in handy.

I use GraphicsGale do count my colors, I always thought it counts transparency as well but it's good to know it doesn't then I'll add one color to its count in the future.

I wasn't aware of the pushing off the edge thing at all. I'll tale away most of the transparency in that case. I always just cut my pieces square shaped.

Thanks again for all the great feedback :) and jup that's what my username means

Eldraev @ 7/27/2017 05:18 commented on Jelly

Jup it's a thing right now to make OCs for that show

Eldraev @ 7/26/2017 07:16 commented on 020

I love the style you used on this one. It pops a lot

Eldraev @ 7/26/2017 06:50 commented on Kizuna Ai

The speeddraw is available here

Eldraev @ 7/25/2017 11:43 commented on Lucie

Thank you so much!
Haha yeah she can be a real menace. I love her CC

Eldraev @ 7/22/2017 04:47 commented on Blue Cow

Thank you so much for your help! I'll use the preview image you made that's under 10KB if you don't mind

Eldraev @ 7/20/2017 13:15 commented on Blue Cow

haha I know right? I changed it now to better reflect the actual piece.

Thank you so much. I went for something cartoony for the movement

Eldraev @ 7/20/2017 13:13 commented on Blue Cow

Oh thank you so much! I'll take a look at it. Maybe I can even get the whole thing in there

Eldraev @ 6/21/2017 19:25 commented on Bernadette

ahhh thank you so much! Your messages are really heart warming. I'm glad I'm developing a recognizable-enough style

Eldraev @ 6/19/2017 15:40 commented on Gunie

Just to clarify this specific character design is not by me though. It's by @cristardust

Eldraev @ 6/13/2017 08:54 commented on Space Revolver

Oh thank you
I'm glad the color count can actually be considered low. I didn't particularly try to keep the palette small so I was a bit worried about it

Eldraev @ 6/13/2017 08:50 commented on Fara from Hacky Zack. Fun-Art! ~

I love your style. It's so adorable!

Eldraev @ 5/25/2017 18:24 commented on Ryoko

Thank you so much! Your comments are always so incredibly nice ^-^

Eldraev @ 5/20/2017 08:35 commented on Ectomancer Icon