brod'tam @ 6/15/2007 13:42 commented on Warriors of the East
Great idea to use the ying-yang icon for teddy head ! Really cool-- 5/5

brod'tam @ 1/31/2007 17:41 commented on Same dragon. Again=)

brod'tam @ 1/28/2007 17:19 commented on Return of the Broccoli Monster
I think it is perfect in every way, the colors are deeply reserched. FAV

brod'tam @ 1/28/2007 15:55 commented on DS Felicia #2
This is not my style but it's nicely done, yeah the cat expression makes it cool !

brod'tam @ 1/28/2007 15:48 commented on SUPER Nintendo!
I agree with Manning Krull and others for the perspective, gives it a great eyecatching impact. Good work !

brod'tam @ 1/28/2007 15:40 commented on Nosebird
Your style is very awesome and original. I would say more...BRAVO

brod'tam @ 1/28/2007 15:31 commented on Return of the Rockfish
This is a great add here! Cool stuff, reminds me a sushi bar . I love the yellow but shelves or any base under the the fishbowl would be nice too :p

brod'tam @ 1/28/2007 10:00 commented on AeroZ Skateboard Collab
That 's just  a really hard trick to do in skateboarding, almost undoable, I used to skate when I was younger...but I've never  tried such a trick, I want to live a bit more...I was  meaning Faboulous work !

brod'tam @ 1/28/2007 06:50 commented on A manga dude
Well, me,Brod, didn't fav it since I didn't put a 5 on it...it is pretty but when I fav art it's because the art blows my mind ...doesn't mean I don't like it :p

brod'tam @ 1/27/2007 13:36 commented on AeroZ Skateboard Collab
this is great...If I could give a skateboard trick name I would call it a  goofy 360 kick ass flip to  nose manual.

brod'tam @ 1/27/2007 13:23 commented on Chibi Soup
Simple can be efficient . Kinda look like a  tiny ridiculous extra-terrestrial wurm mafia boss, I like it. Maybe the hat looks a little flat though....Keep up !

brod'tam @ 1/27/2007 13:09 commented on LéonFiddler_revized
 BigThX !

brod'tam @ 1/27/2007 12:38 commented on A manga dude
For me it looks great ! My lack of technhical knowledge unfortunately  doesn't let me tell if it's real pixel art or not. I think people who put false-automatized work or paplgiariezed work suffers their own problem. Impossible for me to sleep if I feel my work is not authentic. There is no shame althought to put inspired work (technically or artistically) if the artist mention it. I know I souldn't have to write that down because it's all in the site rules. I feel deception. A true person is a free person....Anyway I love the fake sketch style, and I voted yes for it. Since the blog on this piece leaves me quite uncertain, I hope I won't make enemys...this is a bad situation for the community and I know it's an everyday issue. I wish people would be all true to themselves but it's utopia. Useless speaking maybe but I had to...sorry---Keep your language lower please everybody---I'm no master nor regional boss--but Cmon guys !

brod'tam @ 1/23/2007 17:05 commented on Yubaba
I really wanna see that movie now- nice toon shading !

brod'tam @ 1/23/2007 16:56 commented on Chest
Lovely lighting and shading.

brod'tam @ 1/23/2007 16:19 commented on LéonFiddler_revized
Thanks a lot man !

brod'tam @ 1/18/2007 20:32 commented on DarkGoo boss intro
OH MY GOD.........no comments, the number that would rate this astounding pixel would take to
much space.

brod'tam @ 1/18/2007 18:22 commented on If You Go Down To The Woods Today
Wow man it is so smooth and the rocks are amazing ! Reminds me  that only 1 pixel can make  all the difference... here the four pixels blending with this cool blue recalls me impressionism.
Just great !

brod'tam @ 1/13/2007 16:46 commented on Animated ebil
Rich people like that sometimes are kind of forced to give some of their money to humanitarian
foundations for a cause or another...but how much !?! And when medias tells out the amounts, at what degree can we be certain of what they're saying !?! I hope Beckham is going to help on something generously...but does Beckham is much concerned and informed  about  how and where all this money has to be dispached intelligently. I think the Big Bosses of this world  doesn't know either...Things like that just should not happen. Our era's god is FAME...                           - Sick of it all-

brod'tam @ 12/27/2006 17:33 commented on Crossover Florista
It is amazing..I surely couldn't do that but though I found her right arm a bit tiny... just a couple or maybe only one row of pixels down the forearm and it's greater. Maybe 4 fingers hands could
help too...but it's still amazing

brod'tam @ 12/18/2006 16:50 commented on Let's play some Ping Pong
I saw many of your characters in the last five minutes and I love it...you have a style we can easily recognize, good job...but where are the legs?

brod'tam @ 12/10/2006 20:36 commented on tribal peppermint pig/miascugh collaboration
You are out of this world man

brod'tam @ 12/10/2006 18:45 commented on PC Design
This is probrably by far my favorite piece

brod'tam @ 12/10/2006 15:10 commented on Dinosaur Go Rawr
beautifuull...green is my favorite color too

brod'tam @ 12/10/2006 15:08 commented on Pixel Skull Avatar
I like the effect that the different shading resolution does beetween the front and the back..looks like rough paint..Nice effect !