Neverward @ 4/5/2018 19:25 commented on Characters

Fantastic, the one eyed wizard with the page-turning book, as well as the smoking bird seem the most smooth and creative to me, very high quality.

Neverward @ 4/5/2018 19:21 commented on Begrudgingly Awoken From Slumber

This is stellar!!! Theres so much attitude in the subjects faces, but I think overall what I love the most is the shadowed area of his chest, and the lighting on the robe. The contrast in the palette is also quite satisfying!!

Neverward @ 4/5/2018 19:19 commented on Someplace

This is full of fun little details and great ideas, I love the trees in the water especially, and your use of detailed lights and low-detail shadows. The palette is also very curious, almost painterly. Overall, I'm a fan <3

Neverward @ 1/15/2018 21:42 commented on Exploring Atlantis

And why not five colors? Five is the minimal colors I could use to give it the measure of depth I wanted

Neverward @ 1/15/2018 21:40 commented on Exploring Atlantis

Thanks a lot Fleja :D

Neverward @ 12/30/2017 00:32 commented on Pokemon RedBlue Revamp

This is absolutely phenomenal, so much time and love, I feel like each one of these needs their own recognition

Neverward @ 12/29/2017 18:51 commented on Ikiru

This looks lovely! Great depth and the dusky palette is fantastic

Neverward @ 12/29/2017 01:38 commented on hourglass

This is stunning! I love the concept

Neverward @ 12/28/2017 21:11 commented on Highway 77

This is totally fantastic!!! Love the very relaxed feeling the palette gives me as well as the unique floating islands. Despite the fantasy elements here the dimensions are well done and nothing looks totally out of place :)