UltimoGames @ 6/23/2017 14:06 commented on green hills and rain

yeah it needs to be comicy and readable like Tintin, so if I go too realistic it would break the style. I never made a rain pixelation so it is a puzzle still. Haha, those monks aren't that smart, it is all about the journey after all (except when it rains.. )

UltimoGames @ 6/23/2017 12:01 commented on green hills and rain

I will make it great again in the final comic version. Thanks for the help DexRunner!

UltimoGames @ 6/22/2017 15:33 commented on green hills and rain

I would try it! Thanks for the test and feedback, much appreciated! You can see the final result in the upcoming comic: The Homecoming Monks.

UltimoGames @ 6/14/2017 04:38 commented on The Metropolitan Monks Page1

there is a little arrow at the start, and there are little arrows pointing how to read. Maybe I should make big arrows

UltimoGames @ 6/13/2017 13:33 commented on abandoned military compound

haha yes I am a big fan of Metal Gear Solid!

UltimoGames @ 6/13/2017 13:32 commented on The Metropolitan Monks Page1

you are right about that! But a linear progression would be less interesting. Now you go up, and down, and in, and out.

UltimoGames @ 6/13/2017 10:35 commented on Kanye West

but your realistic pixel style skills are top-notch!

UltimoGames @ 6/13/2017 03:38 commented on The Metropolitan Monks Page2

what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. (even though it isn't Las Vegas)

UltimoGames @ 6/12/2017 13:43 commented on Tiger tank

you make tanks great again!

UltimoGames @ 6/12/2017 13:42 commented on Kanye West

he looks like he got a potato in his mouth, maybe you can fix tha.. oh wait.. nevermind..

UltimoGames @ 6/12/2017 13:39 commented on Pinup Walk Cycle

I can look at this for hours

UltimoGames @ 6/12/2017 13:34 commented on Sidewinder

the piece is amazing, but I almost skipped it because of the not so interesting icon.

UltimoGames @ 6/10/2017 11:46 commented on Duckati Roadster 1.6

Thank you!

UltimoGames @ 6/4/2017 14:02 commented on Vermilion

good job on the anti-aliasing

UltimoGames @ 5/30/2017 04:16 commented on The Atomic Monks Page3

thanks for the feedback Adam! I might add those arrows when I print the whole comic in a book. (interested to buy one?) But on the other hand, the reader will figure it out how the comic is supposed to be read. Your arrow design is awesome by the way, very subtle and clear!

UltimoGames @ 5/27/2017 04:02 commented on The Atomic Monks Page2

ты лучший !

UltimoGames @ 5/26/2017 11:39 commented on The Atomic Monks Page2

That's cool adscomics, i'll annouce it here on PixelJoint when it is available and sent you a message. I think it will be around 15euros to make, 20 euro total with shipping and packaging. Exclusive stuff with autograph, work-in-progress art, sketches, try outs and such!

UltimoGames @ 5/26/2017 04:22 commented on The Atomic Monks Page2

You can read some pages in my gallery. If the whole comic is done I want to make a booklet of this. (or find a publisher) -thanks!

UltimoGames @ 5/26/2017 04:20 commented on The Atomic Monks Page2

because the green guy is a Russian guy, I tried to make it sound like Russian accent :)

UltimoGames @ 5/16/2017 12:45 commented on The Atomic Monks Page1

thanks! 8 pages to go and the whole series is complete!

UltimoGames @ 5/11/2017 15:12 commented on noob

cool!

UltimoGames @ 5/10/2017 02:56 commented on portretten

thankyo!

UltimoGames @ 5/2/2017 16:34 commented on Marsh Landscape

I love chunky pixels, If you use too much pixels, you could as well make regular concept art you know.

Good job

UltimoGames @ 5/2/2017 07:06 commented on The 1-bit city

Cool piece polyducks! I gave you a vote for the weekly challenge

UltimoGames @ 5/2/2017 07:03 commented on flowers blooming in a blaze of amish color

I like the plain black parts, and the white parts too! Shows that it is not nessecary to fill up every little part of an image to make things interesting!