UltimoGames @ 1/17/2017 05:24 commented on Team ICO Tribute

Thanks Wasteboy! Your beetle-car-holiday piece gives me a warm smile too!

UltimoGames @ 1/15/2017 15:28 commented on Team ICO Tribute

come on people vote for me! vote for me! Still in the race for a top 3 spot in monthly top!

UltimoGames @ 1/13/2017 10:21 commented on Skullmachine

you can do a lot with eight colors! great shading and dithering!

UltimoGames @ 1/13/2017 10:12 commented on Desperado Hunter

thanks guys

UltimoGames @ 1/10/2017 15:51 commented on Desperado Hunter

thanks yahkehbu! Well I did a little research on the wild-west, and I always liked to see western movies, read western comics. But I must admit I have very little knowledge of the indian culture! Nowadays it is hard not to offend anyone.. I was planning to make a Mexican gang, and a level where you have to pass through native-indian grounds.. but yeah.. tread carefully.. Thanks for your in-depth information!

UltimoGames @ 1/9/2017 15:05 commented on Heavy Fighter Ship

nicely designed!

UltimoGames @ 1/9/2017 14:57 commented on Desperado Hunter

thanks! hopefully the first playable version will be playable soon! But it is a struggle I tell ya!

UltimoGames @ 1/8/2017 04:07 commented on Eminem Totem

weekly challenges with strict limitations are the best! Makes it look like one big happy family.

UltimoGames @ 1/8/2017 04:00 commented on Pixel Dailies 01

its nice but not thát special? I have seen many of this kind of pixelpieces.

UltimoGames @ 1/7/2017 15:40 commented on Team ICO Tribute

thanks! yes the SotC one was the most difficult! there are some problems with it and you are right about the size/weight effect. (they did that real good in the actual Shadow of the Collossus game!) Maybe I will fix all that someday to make it perfect! I put the bar quite high for myself on this one :)

UltimoGames @ 1/6/2017 04:43 commented on Pixel Dailies 01

I think 24 hours! it must be!

UltimoGames @ 1/5/2017 05:37 commented on Grandpa, it was this big

if you'd ditch the sun, I think it would improve the image!

UltimoGames @ 1/4/2017 15:34 commented on Tox!c

simple but fun!

UltimoGames @ 1/4/2017 15:32 commented on Super Banjo-Kazooie RPG

it's amazing!

UltimoGames @ 1/4/2017 15:31 commented on Frog

Froggy went a-courtin', and he did ride, uh-huh

Froggy went a-courtin', and he did hide, uh-huh

lovely piece of pixel!

UltimoGames @ 1/3/2017 05:51 commented on Lara's pointy things

sjjjj :D

UltimoGames @ 1/2/2017 10:19 commented on Team ICO Tribute

gracias!

UltimoGames @ 1/1/2017 14:06 commented on Team ICO Tribute

YES! Your feedback idea about swinging chains made it more lively, so I did some bg effects for the other ones too! Thanks Paddy! You're the best!

UltimoGames @ 1/1/2017 13:00 commented on StarWars Portraits

thanks MIERDINSKY! In short, it is all 45 degrees (angular) in line art what makes it tidy and interesting.

UltimoGames @ 1/1/2017 04:18 commented on 00

wow, you have made good use of your christmas / newyear freetime so it seems :) Cool abstract pieces man!

UltimoGames @ 12/27/2016 10:42 commented on The Last Guardian

thanks osmasker! Now I will combine them into one big animated piece!

UltimoGames @ 12/27/2016 05:22 commented on Pixelation Secret Santa 2016

unique style!

UltimoGames @ 12/26/2016 17:41 commented on Kim Kaphwan

how long did it take you? looks like it came straight from SNK or CAPCOM! (and that's a compliment!)

UltimoGames @ 12/25/2016 03:02 commented on The Last Guardian

those developers are really good at making their worlds come alive, so I tried to achieve that as well!

UltimoGames @ 12/24/2016 08:23 commented on The Last Guardian

Yes good point! and maybe some birds flying around to make it more lively. That goes for the other pieces too! Then combine them in one big animated picture with a GOOD preview image haha. Loads of work but worth it! Thanks again for your feedback Paddy!