UltimoGames @ 4/28/2017 16:48 commented on Album Cover #1

thanks Romson! I took inspiration from that animated pixelated version of Journey.

UltimoGames @ 4/28/2017 16:35 commented on Chase

wow, that is extraordinary!

UltimoGames @ 4/28/2017 12:45 commented on Revolvers Pixel Pushups

Oh you are from Russia! That's cold! My next pixel comic will take place in Russia, so I hope I do it right!

UltimoGames @ 4/28/2017 12:40 commented on The Venturesome Monks Page2

Yeah somehow the top-down view was the only way to go in that scene. It is also if like the camera is high placed during the jump, and had to look down to capture the swimming monks. Each panel, and the whole thing is like a big design puzzle to make it readable and dynamic. I am now struggling with the next comic, hope you will like the new one too! Thanks for the kind words polyducks!

UltimoGames @ 4/28/2017 12:34 commented on Walking Cycle

haha, glad you can laugh about it!    I must admit, it is not the easiest thing to make! maybe a slight wobble in the outline / shade / refection would take away the Orange-Juice-Extractor effect?

UltimoGames @ 4/28/2017 04:44 commented on Revolvers Pixel Pushups

I just did! Take a look at 'Black Dynamite' or 'Shaft' if you want to fully comprehend the word.

UltimoGames @ 4/27/2017 14:49 commented on Pikmin 2D Demake

totally agree on that!

UltimoGames @ 4/27/2017 14:48 commented on Walking Cycle

with the rotating one, the helmet is the orange-juice-extractor, and the head is the orange!

UltimoGames @ 4/27/2017 14:41 commented on Revolvers Pixel Pushups

Can I dig it? yes I dig it!

UltimoGames @ 4/27/2017 14:36 commented on Night Street

haha my red cat is always fighting a black cat in the alley like this. Funny little image you got there!

UltimoGames @ 4/27/2017 14:33 commented on Album Cover #1

thanks! Maybe it would be fun to make a weekly challenge of that: make a three-panel comic gag in pixel style! Yes I learn a lot! Somehow I find it easier to make an interesting pixel art image if it has a backstory or content. It is a challenge to convey the message and fit all the story in those small conversation balloons. But if something comes from within it can't be wrong!

UltimoGames @ 4/27/2017 14:26 commented on Rockabilly Jack

he got that 'windmill' move goin' !

UltimoGames @ 4/27/2017 14:25 commented on Eeyore

Victor did all the music by himself, he is a real one-man-band!

UltimoGames @ 4/27/2017 08:45 commented on Eeyore

Great to hear that! We are already working on Album 2, so your thirst for more will be quenched!

UltimoGames @ 4/25/2017 04:44 commented on Team ICO Tribute

thanks for all of your kind words mr Romson! you are the greatest!

UltimoGames @ 4/23/2017 10:39 commented on The Wayfaring Monks Page2

thanks!

UltimoGames @ 4/20/2017 15:17 commented on BloemBlobs

yeah me too. but still, Blueberry is a rock solid western comic! But his sci-fi stuff is really something else yes!

UltimoGames @ 4/19/2017 03:22 commented on BloemBlobs

thanks onsibuno!

I try to buy every comic book of Moebius I can get my hands on, so yes I am currently heavily influenced by his work! I just love the spiritual aspect of his art, combined by realistic and tough characters (Blueberry) and some kinky stuff added in the mix. And of course the crazy use of colors and line art texturing makes him stand out.

UltimoGames @ 4/18/2017 16:10 commented on The Venturesome Monks Page2

Good to hear! Thanks!

that's the magic of comic book pages! When people see one they like, they want to see it all!

UltimoGames @ 4/18/2017 04:01 commented on The Venturesome Monks Page2

yes I think it makes the comic more edgy and interesting :) Take all the sharp edges of art, and you'll end up with.. ... ....

UltimoGames @ 4/18/2017 03:31 commented on The Venturesome Monks Page2

thanks! Is this not allowed? The hot girl with square bewbs is a classic Adventure element. Is this too hot for pixeljoint? [awaiting approval]

UltimoGames @ 4/13/2017 07:54 commented on The Venturesome Monks Page1

thank you very much!

UltimoGames @ 4/13/2017 02:30 commented on The Venturesome Monks Page1

wow, thanks everybody for the kind words! Much appreciated!

UltimoGames @ 4/10/2017 01:59 commented on Jesse MCcree from Overwatch

it is already good, but if you feel you can do better, you CAN!

It almost feels like carpet stitches that dithering, I think one can make interesting textures with different dithering techniques.

UltimoGames @ 4/7/2017 11:15 commented on The Wayfaring Monks Page2

good to hear :) The next one will be even funnier!