UltimoGames @ 8/19/2017 12:02 commented on Profile Picture

allright, thanks, I will make a proper one!

UltimoGames @ 8/19/2017 08:12 commented on Profile Picture

yes, it is not real pixelation. Just a profile picture. If it is not allowed I will take it off.

UltimoGames @ 8/17/2017 15:36 commented on Sonic the Hedgehog

Cool game no? I absolutely love Sonic Mania!

UltimoGames @ 8/13/2017 14:35 commented on Dino Eggs

it was a dumb question.. sorry

UltimoGames @ 8/11/2017 12:58 commented on Dino Eggs

I love the C64 colors! Where did you get that color scheme?

UltimoGames @ 7/31/2017 03:32 commented on 30's gangster characters and props

Thank you Theoden!

UltimoGames @ 7/31/2017 03:31 commented on 30's gangster characters and props

thanks TRUEvector, you are a true Vector!

UltimoGames @ 7/28/2017 13:42 commented on Tooth Fairy Pixel Dailies 18+

I always click on 18+ previews

UltimoGames @ 7/28/2017 13:39 commented on Onion Bro

the angular dithering does it for me, the far bg is a bit simple in comparison. Good Job

UltimoGames @ 7/28/2017 13:38 commented on Hey! Listen!

Hey, Listen! maybe the wings should be a bit transparent? Hey!

Listen!

Hey! ................................................................   Listen!    But I like it, good job valerio.bulla !

UltimoGames @ 7/28/2017 04:27 commented on THe Homecoming Monks page3

thanks guys!

UltimoGames @ 7/27/2017 02:57 commented on Blue Cow

haha that's funny

UltimoGames @ 7/27/2017 02:55 commented on THe Homecoming Monks page3

yes it is! And the yellow submarine is from the Beatles, and the Delorean is.. You know what that is.

UltimoGames @ 7/27/2017 02:50 commented on THe Homecoming Monks page3

Good to hear pixelcharpi

UltimoGames @ 7/27/2017 02:49 commented on THe Homecoming Monks page3

Thanks Dexrunner! I am glad it turned out right!

UltimoGames @ 7/26/2017 02:47 commented on The Travelling Monks Book Cover

huh, I see a large file when I look at it.. I uploaded a big file again, maybe it works now. Thanks for the TRUEvector!

UltimoGames @ 7/25/2017 11:13 commented on Stacked Cars Wallpaper

I can try! Thanks for the feedback

UltimoGames @ 7/19/2017 02:54 commented on Refrigeracer EcoFlex

hahaa  yes, the car was taken out of production as soon as people realised it was useless..

I just completed the whole comic series of the Monks! you could buy it as a book of you want (I don't know where you live and how much it costs to sent it abroad tho) I don't know if I want to put everything I make online for free you know.

UltimoGames @ 7/12/2017 02:53 commented on The Homecoming Monks page2

thanks! at first the rain was colored white/blue, but to make it feel more transparent I came to the conclusion that the rain needed to be colored just like the BG, but just a tad lighter. The thunder just happened :D

UltimoGames @ 7/11/2017 11:50 commented on The Homecoming Monks page2

UltimoGames @ 7/9/2017 14:14 commented on The Homecoming Monks page1

thanks for pointing it out PixelRazor, I will fix it all for the complete comic book. I love you

UltimoGames @ 7/9/2017 13:48 commented on The Homecoming Monks page1

fuck!

UltimoGames @ 7/8/2017 13:47 commented on Mortal Kombat

that's interesting!

UltimoGames @ 7/7/2017 03:02 commented on Metropolis

yes I am working on Episode 5, but that one has three pagina's, quite a lot of work! You can also buy the comic book with all Episodes in one! (available soon)

UltimoGames @ 7/7/2017 03:00 commented on Metropolis

Yes, you are completely Right! I will fix it for the final version of this. I am working on a complete booklet of all the Monks comics, with early versions, additional artwork, and bonus content. So if you are interested, you can order one soon! (just give me a pm)